Amberley Lobo is a former Australian television presenter who gained massive popularity in her country as a host on ABC ME, previously known as ABC3 children's television program Studio 3. At present, she is working as a creative consultant in the Australian Football League.
Is The Australian Host Married? What is Her Relationship Status?
It might be intriguing for many to learn that Amberley is single. And no, she is not married, and in fact, to this day, the 29 years old shares no record of romance fumes or love affair with anyone.
However, when Amberley was serving as host for "Studio 3," she had a good connection with her ABC3 presenter and reporter, Scott Tweedie. Due to their closeness, many speculated that they were dating and were boyfriend and girlfriend. However, neither Amberley nor the Prank Patrol host confirmed the story, and a while, the rumors about them subsided.
The charming lady is, most of the time, occupied with her works. During her spare time she likes to relish the moment with her family, friends, and close ones. Amberley is also an active social media, particularly on Instagram, where she often posts pictures and videos.
Amberley Lobo's Net Worth
The 1.75 meters tall lady posses a staggering net worth of $600,000 from her flourishing career as a presenter and host. In contrast, fox news network consultant Jessica Tarlov has a net worth of $800,000.
Lobo's most notable work on television was in the Australian children's television block "Studio 3" which premiered on ABC3. During her four years stint in the show, her colleagues were Kayne Tremills, James Elmer, and Alfie Gledhill. The show aired its final episode on September 19, 2016.
Check out the clip of Amberley Lobo's work as a presenter in the ABC3 show "Studio 3"!
Since her departure from "Studio 3," she went on to work as a radio presenter, television host for BBC, freelance presenter, segment and freelance presenter, creative consultant for various Australian news and broadcasting companies. Working in various areas of journalism for many years, she must have surely racked in a handsome sum from her profession.
Quick Facts: Amberley Lobo
- Amberley Lobo was born in Southside, Perth.
- She has a mixed ethnicity; her father is from India while her mother is from New Zealand.
- One of her first dreams during her childhood was to be a cricket player.
- She graduated from Orssmoyne Senior High School in 2007.
- After her graduation, she joined the West Australian Police Force, where she served as a Police cadet fighting crime.
- Lobo began her television career after she worked in the ABC3 show "Studio 3" in 2009.
- From 2011 to February 2015, she served as the youth ambassador for Cricket Australia.
- She went on to work as a segment producer and freelance presenter at CBS Corporation for about a year.
- Since January 2020, she has been working as a creative consultant for Australian Football League (AFL) and since January 2015 as a master of ceremonies for Melbourne Renegades.
- Lobo also participated in the Melbourne 2019.
- Amberley hosted Australian Open Instagram stories throughout the 2020 Australian Open.
- Her favorite television shows are "Fresh Prince of BelAir," "Psych," "Fight of the Conchords," "The Bill," and "Hustle."
- The lady worked for the Melbourne Renegade during the Big Bash season.
- She likes wearing shorts.