Ana Ortiz is a American actress who is best known for her work in shows such as 'Ugly Betty,' 'Devious Maids,' and 'Love, Victor.'
Ana Ortiz's Husband is Musician Noah Lebenzon
The Ugly Betty famed actress Ana Ortiz first met her future husband, Noah Lebenzon, in 2004 at her friend, J.C. Brandy's birthday party. Soon after the first meeting, the couple started dating, and on June 9, 2007, the pair tied the Knot.
The wedding took place at the Horned Dorset Primavera Hotel in Rincon, Puerto Rico, in attendance of more than 85 guests. Stars such as America Ferrera, Ashley Jensen, and Mark Indelicato were also in attendance.
Soon after the wedding Ortiz and her husband started a family. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Paloma Louise Lebenzon, on June 27, 2009, and second child, a son named Rafael Lebenzon on September 24, 2011.
Ana Ortiz Has Amassed a Net Worth in Millions from Working in Movies and Television Shows
Ana Ortiz, as of 2020, boasts a Net Worth of $2 million because of her successful acting career that spans over two decades. She debuted in 1995 with the movie Condition Red and since then has worked in many popular television shows and films, including Kristin, Ugly Betty, Devious Maids, and The Mindy Project.
Most recently, she was featured in Hulu Series Love, Victor, as Isabel Salazar. Her acting was highly appreciated by critics and viewers of the show.
Quick Facts: Ana Ortiz
- Ana was born on January 25, 1971, and as of August 2020 is 49-years-of age.
- Her father's name is Angel Ortiz, and her mother's name is Kathleen Kulhman.
- She has Peurto Rican ancestry from her father's side and Irish-American ethnicity from her mother's side.
- She studied ballet for eight years during her childhood.
- She is an alum of the University of the Arts, Philadelphia.
- Ortiz is passionate about raising awareness against domestic abuse.
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.64m).
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!