Angela Winbush is an American R&B singer-songwriter, musician and record producer best known for her collaboration with R&B duo Rene & Angela. She scored hits as a solo artist. Till today date, Angela sold more than 10 million albums and singles worldwide.
Angela Winbush - Married, Husband, Divorce
Angela Winbush is possibly single as of now. She previously tied a knot with Ronald Isley on 26th June 1993 in a lavish ceremony. However, after nine years the pair decided to go separate ways in 2002. Winbush went through a divorce with her husband after decades of marriage.
The reason behind their separation was Angela's struggle with depression and her disease. Angela Winbush never had any children with Cincinnati, Ohio native Ronald Isley.
Ronald fathers two daughters Trenisha Isley and Tawanna Isley with randy Isley. Ronald Isley married Margaret Tinsley in 1960 in a private ceremony. In 1969 Margaret and Ronald became parents to their first child Tia Isley.
Who is Ronald Isley?
Isley has been the lead singer-songwriter and record producer of a reputed musical group, The Isley Brothers. Throughout his career, Ronald gave the same encouragement that his dad gave him and his brothers by encouraging other artists. Ronald fathers two kids with his partner. Ronald announced he's expecting a child with his wife Kandy in January 2007.
Angela Winbush - A Brave Cancer Survivor
Winbush revealed she had overcome stage three ovarian cancer after six months of chemotherapy in 2003. She talked about her disease during a 2006 interview on the Christian TV show Gospel of Music alongside Jeff Majors. In addition, amidst the interview, Angela disclosed her undying faith in God which got her through having a cyst removed from her breast.
Angela Winbush's Net Worth
Angela Winbush has summoned an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. She bags a huge amount from decade long musical career. Angela receives a payroll of more than $75, 45 hours and $35,300 USD revenue.
Angela has written and produced four songs "Young Love, Rufus & Chaka Khan, Odyssey. In addition, Winbush featured in Gold and Top 10 on the US Billboard Chart and R&B Albums chart.
Winbush garnered Female Album of the Year (Sharp) and Female Single of the Yeat at the 1988 Soul Train Music Awards. Also, in the same year, he performed with Chaka Khan, Ronald Isley, and Stephanie Mills.
Angela Winbush - Quick Facts
- Angela Winbush was born and raised in St. Louis Missouri, United States.
- Angela is the ex-sister-in-law of Ernie Isley, Rudolph Isley, and Marvin Isley.
- Anglea celebrates her birthday every 18th of January.
- Angela Winbush grew up singing in church to earn extra money.
- She spent her childhood in a middle-class area of St Louis.
- Angela graduated with a degree in Northwest High School.
- Angela studied architecture at Howard University.
- Angela at an early age performed as a singer with the group "Hot Tea" while she studied at Howard University.
- Angela earned a degree in music education and also recorded a demo.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more celebrity biographies.