Facts of Anna Del Prado Sellers
|Family Name :||Sellers|
Anna Del Prado Sellers is an American yoga teacher who is best known by the public as the wife of Newsmax TV anchor Bob Sellers.
Anna Del Prado Sellers is the Wife of Newsmax Anchor Bob Sellers
Anna Del Prado Sellers is happily married to veteran TV journalist Bob Sellers. The couple's exact wedding date is not known; however, it is reported that the pair is married for more than twenty-four years.
Anna and her husband share two kids. The couple welcomed twins Josie Sellers and Anza Sellers in October 2002.
What Does Anna Del Prado Sellers Do? What is her Net Worth?
Anna Del Prado Sellers is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher. She currently works with Alliance Training Center.
On average, a yoga teacher in the USA earns $46744 a year. However, Anna is an experienced teacher; hence it is likely she is making more than the average. Her net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $300,000.
On the other hand, her husband Bob Sellers is an experienced journalist, businessman, and author. His Net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be $5 million.
Quick Facts: Anna Del Prado Sellers
- Anna Del Prado has a Masters in Education degree.
- She has accounts on Facebook and Instagram, but Her Instagram is private.
- Her father's name is Joe, and her mother's name is Margret.
- She grew up with three sisters.
- Her age is not known, but her birthday falls in November.
- Anna is interested in outdoor sports such as hiking and rowing.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!