Annie Parisse is an American actress best known for playing assistant district attorney Alexandra Borgia in Law & Order. Parisse made her debut for the fifteenth season of episode Fluency with her last appearance in the sixteenth episode, Invaders.
Annie Parisse - Married to Paul Sparks with Two Children
Annie Parisse is a married woman who tied the knot with fellow actor husband Paul Sparks. Annie Parisse first met her husband Paul Sparks in 2000 before they became engaged and tied the knot in the same year. However, Parisse and her partner only took their relationship to the next level through marriage in 2005.
Annie Parisse is happily married to Paul Sparks for the last 16 years. Not to mention, Parisse is a proud mother to two children. The Pagans actress gave birth to her son Emmett Sparks in October 2009 and daughter Lydia Sparks in 2014. At present, the family of four reside in Manhattan, New York, United States.
Who is Annie Parisse's husband, Paul Sparks?
Parisse's husband Paul Sparks is an actor too. Also, he is a good friend of fellow actor Michael Shannon. They have worked on several projects as a duo, including Waco, Boardwalk Empire, Midnight Special, Mud, and The Missing Person. Further, he has diabetes mellitus type 1 and works with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Annie Parisse - Net worth, Career & Earnings
The gorgeous American actress Annie Parisse is widely popular for her acting credit in the drama series Law and Order. She stepped into the entertainment field starring in Bigg Apple. In 2002, Annie made her breakthrough debut in Law and Order.
As an outstanding actress, Annie garnered a Daytime Emmy Award for her role in the soap opera "As the World Turns". She landed the role of Julia Lindsey Snyder in the CBS soap opera As the World Turns from 1998 to 2003.
Parisse quit in 2001 before she returned for a few episodes in 2003. Not to mention, Annie received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series in 2001. She has also made guest appearances on shows like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Big Apple, Third Watch, and The Pacific.
In 2004, Annie landed a minor role in the action movie National Treasure. In 2005, she had a supporting role in Monster-in-Law. Except for this, Annie was also featured in shows like Person of Interest, Friends from College, and Vinyl.
Annie Parisse - Quick Facts
- Her full birth name is Annie Marie Cancelmi.
- She celebrates her birthday every 31st June.
- Annie Parisse was born in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Annie is the daughter of Annette, a teacher, and Louis G. Cancelmi, a senior executive in Alaska Airlines.
- Annie has a brother named Louis and an actor married to Elisabeth Waterson, daughter of Sam Waterson.
- Parisse spent her childhood in Mercer Island, Washington.
- She studied at Mercer Island High School.
- Annie earned a degree in theater and starred in many productions like Medea and Antigone.
- At age 18, Parisse moved to New York City to study at Fordham University.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more exciting biographies.