Famously known as a Turkish fashion designer, Basak Dizer is popular for her great taste in the dressing and styling designs. The fashion designer is also recognized for her works in movies like Carpisma, Sahsiyet, and Vurgun. She caught the limelight after marrying the famous Turkish actor and model Kivanc Tatlitug.
Basak Dizer's Personal Life; Know about her Married Life
Basak Dizer is currently married to the famous award winning Turkish actor Kivanc Tatlitug. The duo recently celebrated their third marital anniversary. The relationship between the pair seems smooth as there is no sign of divorce between them.
The couple shared the wedding vows on 19 February 2016 at the Turkish embassy in Paris. Their close friends and family attended their wedding while the wedding was closed for others.
The 41-year-old fashion designer is out of dating rumors and controversies as of now. She seems happy with her married life as she is spending her days with her husband. Furthermore, she loves to share pictures whenever she can on her social media accounts for her fans and followers.
What is the Net Worth of Basak Dizer?
Basak Dizer holds an estimated net worth of $300,000 all thanks to her career as a stylist and a fashion designer. Moreover, the average salary of a fashion designer is $55,691 per year, however, it depends upon the brand and the production of the campaign.
The stylist is an active person on Instagram and posts many images regarding her personal life and professional life. Further, she earns over $2,083.5-$3,472.5 per post from her Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
Dizer initially started working as a stylist in several films and television programs. Eventually, she started her own company named Fashion Label Room & Rumours. She also worked as a host in many pops up fashion shops in Turkey.
Also, Read: Peter Alexander's Net Worth & Personal Life
On the other hand, her husband holds an estimated net worth of $14 million. As being a husband and wife they both share their net worth and lives a lavish lifestyle together.
Quick facts about Basak Dizer
- She was born on 13 April 1977 in Turkey under the birth sign of Aries.
- She is of Turkish nationality.
- Dizer studied designing at The Mimar Sinan University in Istanbul.
- She featured on CNN Turkey where she discussed the topic about wearable technology in May of 2016.
- Until now, she worked as a stylist for many celebrity actors including Idil Firat and Azra Akin.
- The fashion designer is an active person on social media and uses Instagram and Facebook.
- She garnered over 699,000+ followers on Instagram and over 2000 followers on Facebook.
- Basak stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches and weighs around 54 kgs.
- She has an attractive dark brown hair with a striking pair of brown eyes.