Carolina Sarassa is an award-winning Colombian-American journalist who has been mesmerizing audiences with her talents on television for years. Having worked for the prestigious news channel companies like MundoFox and NBC TELEMUNDO in the past, she is at present serving as a news correspondent for Univision Communication Inc.
Is the Versatile Journalist Carolina Sarassa's Married? If So, Who is Her Partner?
Carolina Sarassa is living a blissful married life with her husband, Andres Chacon, of many years. Her spouse Andres is a senior marketing manager at NBC Telemundo Deporters.
After dating for a long time, the duo decided to get hitched. Subsequently, the pair walked down the aisle in the gathering of their family and close ones on October 13, 2011. The Univision Communications news reporter is living a happy married life with her hubby Andreas ever since that day.
On February 02, 2019, Sarassa and Andres welcomed their first child, baby daughter Chloe Sophia. After becoming a mom, she exclaimed her joy by posting a picture on her Instagram. On October 5, 2019, the lady shared the pictures of her daughter's baptism ceremony.
A handsome and responsible husband and an adorable kid along with a respectable job, what else could she ask for? We wish that she and her family are happy the same way in the future too!
Carolina is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, on which she shares and posts pictures and videos of her works and her personal life.
Carolina Sarassa's Net Worth And Works
Carolina Sarassa has a net worth of $800,00 from her career in the journalism field. By comparison, NBC TELEMUNDO reporter Jessica Carrillo boasts a net worth of $650,000.
Check out the clip of Carolina Sarassa doing news reporting!
In her 15 years of career in the news reporting and anchoring field, she's worked in many reputed news channels such as NBC TELEMUNDO, MundoFOX, and Univision Communications Inc. As someone who is serving in the journalism field for many years, she is certain to receive a hefty payroll from her contributions.
Has Wrote a Book
Apart from being a news anchor and reporter, the three-time Emmy award winner is also an author and holds a book under her belt.
Sarassa's book is titled "Dancing on Her Grave: The Murder of a Las Vegas Showgirl." The book is about a real-life story of a Las Vegas showgirl, Debbie Flores, who was brutally murdered by her boyfriend in December 2010. The book costs $9.99 on Amazon.
Quick Facts: Carolina Sarassa
- Carolina Sarassa was born in Medellin.
- When she was 13, her family moved to Miami, Florida.
- The 35-year-old did her Bachelor's Degree in Florida International Univeristy in 2001, where she majored in Mass Communications and Journalism and graduated in 2005.
- While she was in college, she joined Univision COmmunicaitons Inc., where she worked as a reporter and anchor for eight years.
- In August 2012, she joined Los Angeles, California based MundoFox News to work as its correspondent and co-presenter.
- Carolina became the only female presenter of the channel to win four Gabriel Awards for her contributions to the journalism field.
- In 2016, the lovely journalist went on to work for NBC TELEMUNDO, where she stayed for eight months.
- She recoined her former workplace Univision Communications Inc. where she is working as a news correspondent since March 2016.
- She is a religious person and is Catholic.
- The former MundoFox anchor has a pet cat, Luca.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English.