Andres Chacon is a senior marketing manager at one of the most reputed broadcasting channel Telemundo Deportes, owned by the NBCUniversal. Previously, he worked in FOX Sports, Espona America Inc. Bally Technologies, and Fox International Channels (FIC).
Andres Chacon's Personal Life; Who is His Wife? Does He Have Any Children?
The handsome hunk Andres Chacon is living a happy married life with his wife, Carolina Sarassa. His beautiful partner is a Colombian-American reporter and news anchor who is currently working for Univision Communications Inc.
The pair dated for a long time before deciding to become one. They walked down the aisle in the presence of family and close ones on October 13, 2011.
Seven years after Andreas and Carolina's wedding ceremony, they welcomed their first child Chloe Sophia on February 02, 2019. Eight months after the birth of their adorable daughter, she was baptized through the Catholic tradition.
The family of three seems to be living a happy and contented life in each other's company. We wish the Chacon family keep sharing the same love, joy, and peace in their life ahead!
The marketing manager is not much active on social media. Although he has a Twitter account, he rarely uses it to post and tweet. Andres, however, appears on his partner's Instagram every once in a while.
Andres Chacon's' Net Worth
Andres Chacon has a net worth of $500,000. His wealth is thanks to his high-level managerial positions in various prestigious news channels. In contrast, the former marketing manager of PepsiCo. Tim Davie has a net worth of $5 million.
In his career, he has worked in many popular channels like Fox International Channels, FOX Sports, Espona America Inc., and Bally Technologies. At present, he is working as a senior marketing manager at NBC TELEMUNDO.
Having the expertise and experience of working in the managerial field for many years in recognized channels, he is sure to receive a handsome payroll.
Quick Facts: Andres Chacon
- Andres Chacon studied at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he majored in Business Marketing.
- During his time at the university, he was a member of the UNLV Soccer Team.
- His first job was at Bally Technologies, where he wired as an International marketing manager.
- Andres started working in Epson America Inc. for a year from 2012-2013.
- Chacon worked as a Marketing manager and interim marketing director at FOX Sports for two years.
- Since April 2017, he is working as a senior marketing manager at Telemundo Deportes.
- He can speak three languages: English, Italian, and Spanish.
- The former FOX International Channels Pan-Regional marketing manager has a pet cat, Luca.