Facts of Daniel Carranza
|Family Name :||Carranza|
Daniel Carranza is a postdoctorate fellow at Havard University who is best known for his morphological studies.
What's the relationship status of Daniel Carranza?
The german postdoctorate fellow Daniel Carranza is known for his contribution to Havard University. However, Daniel prefers a secretive lifestyle and doesn't like to talk about his private life.
In addition, Daniel isn't romantically linked with anyone at present. Therefore, Carranza might be single and not have a girlfriend.
As of now, it seems like Carranza is focused more on his promising career than indulging himself in love affairs. Furthermore, Daniel is hardly active on social media. Therefore we can only assume if the guy is taken or not.
Daniel Carranza - Career & Net Worth
Daniel Carranza is prominent as a postdoctoral fellow in Germanic Languages and Literature. His notable projects include a monograph that reconstructs Goethe's poetic science of morphology.
Currently, Daniel is a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University. There, Daniel works as German studies director for the Society of German Idealism and Romanticism. From his profession, Carranza earns an annual salary of more than $85,000.
Talking about his net worth, Daniel has accumulated almost $200,000, considering his involvement in his particular dignified position. Thanks to his staggering wealth, Daniel doesn't have to face any financial strain. As of now, he resides in Chicago, Illinois.
Quick facts of Daniel Carranza
- Daniel earned M.A and Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
- He also received a fellowship from the Fulbright and Humboldt Foundations.
- His published studies include Roman Jakobson, transatlantic German-American cultural exchange, and articles on Nietzche and Celan.
- Some notable alumna from the University of Chicago includes Rebecca Jarvis, Malia Obama, and David Brooks.
- Daniel is a German citizen.