Devin Dwyer is an American digital reporter and broadcasting journalist. He covered major events including events at the White House and the Obama Administration for ABC News. Dwyer was the reporter on President Obama's re-election campaign in 2012.
Is Devin Dwyer Married? Is He A Gay?
Devin Patrick Dwyer is openly gay. And, he has been happily married to a same-sex husband, Adam Joseph Ciarleglio. The pair tied the knot on July 3, 2013, after dating for several years.
Dwyer and Cairlegio met while running in Central Park on a cold evening in January 2009 amidst the weekly Fun Run held by Front Runners New York which is a running club. In addition, Ciarlegleo is also a son of Teresa M. Ciarleglio and Gerald A. Ciarleglio from Waterbury, Connecticut.
When it comes to parenting, this gay couple does not have any children. Probably, they might plan to adopt one in the future.
Devin Dwyer - Net Worth & Career
Devin Dwyer, a 33-year-old, has an estimated net worth of $1 million he made from his career as a contributing on-air correspondent. His other source of income is coordinating producers at ABC News in Washington.
Dwyers serves as a regular contributor to ABC News and its show, Good Morning America, ABC World News, and Nightline. Devin joined ABC News as a public radio reporter. He had been a producer in Atlanta, Georgia, and in New York City.
Not only that, Dwyer's feature radio and video stories aired on NPR, American Public Media, PBS, and Frontline. In addition, Adam has lectured in the Department of Biostatistics at Columbia University.
As for Dwyer's partner, Mr. Ciarleglio makes a huge amount from his career as a research scientist in biostatistics at the New York State Psychiatric Institute in Manhattan.
Devin Dwyer - Quick Facts
- Devin Dwyer was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Dwyer is the son of Anne Wilwerding and Robert J. Dwyer Jr. who are both divorced.
- Devin Dwyer's father worked at a United Church of Christ Minister and used to officiate at the Loring Community Arts Center in Minneapolis.
- Devin Dwyer holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity
- Dwyer's dad graduated from Vanderbilt and earned a Master's degree in mathematics from Fairfield University.
- Dwyer graduated from Dartmouth and achieved a master's degree in journalism from Columbia.
- Devin Dwyer's mom serves as the marketing team lead at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Wallingford, Connecticut.
- Devin Dwyer is a stepson of Diane Kanca and Michael Wilwerding.