Elizabeth Ingram is an award-winning restaurant as well as a residential designer hailing from Atlanta. Other than that, people recognize her as the wife of a celebrity chef and Tv personality Alton Brown.
Elizabeth Ingram Married to Alton Brown
Elizabeth Ingram relishes beautiful chemistry with the love of her life. She married television presenter Alton Brown on September 29, 2018, in Charleston, South Carolina. Ingram met Brown in 2016 when she went to have her copy of Brown's EveryDayCook signed by Brown at a book signing.
Brown required a design for his Marietta, Georgia office and asked for her assistance. Later on, the project became a total renovation of his apartment where they are living today. The couple currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
The pair started collaborating on the renovation and their love bloomed soon. During an interview, Ingram revealed how their affection deepened for each other amidst the renovation. It took the couple seven months to take the relationship to the next level.
Ingram interjected, at some point, their meeting turned into dates. Alton Brown began looking forward to seeing her more than space. The two were benefitted from Pinterest, text, and getting to know each other that way.
How Much Is Elizabeth Ingram Net Worth?
Elizabeth Ingram has an estimated net worth of $1 million at present. As an interior designer, she has 25 years of experience in the eatery, bar, and residential design industry. Elizabeth is skilled in making spaces that eclectically transcend time. Elizabeth generates big bucks from Elizabeth Ingram Studio.
She uses upholstery, custom lighting as well as furniture designs to compose bespoke, textural, and visually rich spaces for her clients. Not only that, each of her projects divulges its own mood and delivers its own unique story.
Elizabeth Ingram Wiki-Bio
- Elizabeth Ingram is a native of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Elizabeth Ingram is the cousin of singer-songwriter Liz Phair.
- Elizabeth Ingram holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Elizabeth Ingram is 5 ft 6 inches tall and weighs around 55 kg.
- Elizabeth Ingram enrolled at Winsor School, Boston; after that, she earned a degree in Interior Architecture from Idaho University.
- Elizabeth Ingram studied Fine Arts and Art History at Vanderbilt University, from which she graduated in 1988.