Before her name ended up famous, Emma DiGiovine was merely a customary staff at Fox News Channel accountable for certain creations in the firm. In any case, things completely changed and she started drifting for something very surprising after she opened up about her relationship with a then-married man, Jesse Watters, who happens to be the host of the popular show, Watters' World on Fox.
Is Emma DioGiovine Married?
Emma DioGiovine sparked the headlines in late 2017. After speculations cornered her with the claims that she was having more than a casual fling with her colleague, Jesse Watters (a renowned political commentator on Fox News Channel), the duo decided to come public with their relationship.
Emma was presumed single at the time, but her boyfriend was still legally married to wife, Noelle Watters. Emma and Jesse’s confirmation came from the fact that Watters’ wife had gotten the suspicion of their affair and filed for a legal separation in October 2017.
The journalists then willingly reported themselves to the network’s Human Resource Chief, citing their romance was consensual. The management, in turn, moved DiGiovine to another program – The Ingraham Angle. Emma continues to serve the network in that position.
It wasn’t until 2017 when Emma’s love life started to get attention. DiGiovine affair with Jesse Watters’ precipitated his divorce from his wife, Noelle of 10 years whom he also shared twin daughters, Ellie and Sophie.
As for the present, DiGiovine seems quite happy with her reporter boyfriend as last May she was again in the headlines; only this time this to announce her mini poodle named Rookie with her beau, Jesse.
You May Also Like: Donny Aaron age, height, affair, and net worth
Back then, people came to know that DiGiovine and Watters were living in downtown Manhattan.
Emma DiGiovine Net Worth
DiGiovine has been working hard to make something big out of her anchoring career, and the lady has been it for quite a long time. Though her exact salary remains a mystery, her diligence towards the news world has nabbed her some big rewarding. FYI: Reporter salaries at FOX News range from $48,316-$90,956 to national anchors pocketing as high as $250,000 per year (Sarah Palin through her 2013 contract) to $6 million (Megyn Kelly).
Fun Fact: Bill O'Reilly was the highest-paid anchor at Fox, in 2014 earning an approximated $17 million a year.
As for Emma sources claim her net worth is estimated to be around $500,000. What’s more, this figure of DiGiovine is often reported as being inflated.
Recommended: Andrea Lee age, height, affair, and net worth
While we are discussing money, it's worth the note that Emma is enjoying the company of a guy who himself is worth a million dollars.
Quick Facts: Emma DiGiovine
- Emma DiGiovine was born in 1992. She is a native of New Jersey.
- DiGiovine was raised in her hometown, Cranford.
- Emma attended the Academy of Saint Elizabeth Convent Station where she pursued dancing lessons.
- DiGiovine then proceeded to study journalism at Fairfield University.
- While she was still at college, DiGiovine interned at Showtime Channel. She graduated with a 3.8 GPA.
- She later worked as an assistant editor at Wainscot Media.
- Emma was also signed under the MSA Models agency; she reportedly advertised fit garments for brands such as Macy’s and Tommy Hilfiger.
- DiGiovine first joined FOX in the year, 2015. At the time she was also serving as a writer on the blog Elite Daily.
- At Fox News, Emma first worked as a production assistant for the Stossel Talk show and also assumed the job of John Stossel’s personal assistant.
- DioGiovine is notable for having covered Donald Trump’s inauguration, and field produced Super Bowl, among other things.
- DioGivone stands at a height of 5 feet( 4-5) inches.
Emma DiGiovine Affairs
First Affair with Jesse Watters
Emma DiGiovine is renowned for being a popular reporter in FOX's Watters World.DiGiovine is especially famous for having involved in recent scandalous life of FOX's another prolific anchor, Jesse Watters.