Facts of Erin Ryder
|Date of Birth :|
|Age :||42 years old|
|Family Name :||Ryder|
|Birth Country :||United States|
|Birth Sign :||Leo|
|Height :||5 Feet 9 Inch|
Relationship short Statistics of Erin Ryder
|What is Erin Ryder marital status ? ( married,single, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|How many children does Erin Ryder have ? (name):||0 Children|
|Is Erin Ryder having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Erin Ryder Lesbian ?||No|
Talented and energetic, Erin Ryder has been committed to American television for many works and works as a television host, producer, adventure, explorer, and photographer. She is renowned among the audience for her works in Destination Truth, Chasing UFOs, and Myth Explorer.
Has Destination Truth Alum Erin Ryder Married? Or Is She Single?
To many wondering about her relationship status, Erin Ryder is neither married nor dating anyone and is likely single. The lady is pretty tight-lipped when it comes to her love life, which is why she has never spoken on that matter till now.
It does not look like she has a plan to get married any time soon as she seems happy with her life. Though she does not seem to be in a hurry in getting hitched, Erin is quite fond of children and often posts pictures with friends and relatives' babies on Instagram. She must have surely thought of having her own one day, but who knows when that day will come?
These days, she is spending time with her family and close ones. As an adventurous and fun-loving person, she loves to travel, hike, and do various extra curriculum activities with her friends, which she posts on her Instagram. At present, she is living in Los Angeles, California.
And, whether or not Ryder is dating anyone or not, the beautiful TV host is happy to be living her life by accomplishing her dreams. And, the voidness of not having any romantic partner is filled by her passion for trying out new adventures and traveling.
In fact, Ryder is often seen exploring new places with her friends and acquaintances. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in her life. But, when she does find her true love, Ryder will certainly share the happy news with her fans.
Erin Ryder's Net Worth
Erin Ryder has a net worth of $1 million, which she made from her career as a television host, producer, and photographer. By comparison, American television host Lauren Bohlander holds a net worth of $2 million.
The 1.74 meters tall lady is a well-known face in the American programs and has been a part of numerous hit television shows. Her most noteworthy work was in "Destination Truth," where she was a member for many seasons.
Check out the clip of Erin Ryder while she was in the T.V. show "Destination Truth"!
During her time in the hit paranormal reality television show, she worked alongside the lead cast Josh Gates. With a total of 55 episodes, the series aired for five seasons in Syfy.
Quick Facts: Erin Ryder
- Erin Ryder was born and raised in New York City.
- She has a Bachelors Degree in Communications and Computer Applications from the State University of New York at Cortland.
- While in college, she won an All-American title and a National Championship in field hockey.
- She started her career working as a production assistant at NBC Olympics Division.
- Ryder served as a host for the season 1 of "Chasing UFOS" in 2012.
- She also produced and starred in the web series Myth Explorer.
- The 39-year-old worked as a co-executive producer and on-camera investigator in "Destination Truth."
- She received her Master's Degree in Television, Radio, and Film from Syracuse Univerity's Newhouse School.
- The beautiful photographer is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog, Cowboy Ryder, for whom she has also created an Instagram account.
- To this day, she has traveled to over 50 countries.
- The blonde beauty has a website erinryder.com where she posts her pictures and videos and writes travel blogs.
For more celebrity related Biography and News, be sure to check out our website, Married Wiki!!