Esmeralda Amada Gosling is the older child and daughter of the American actress of Cuban origin, Eva Mendes, and her husband, Ryan Gosling.
Esmeralda Amada Gosling - Age, Birthday, Family
The Hollywood couple had Emerald five years after they began dating after they met on the set of The Place Beyond the Pines in 2010. But, Esmeralda's parents are not engaged nor married yet.
In addition, Esmeralda also has a younger sister named Amada Lee Gosling who was born in 2016. Both Esmeralda and her sister reside in Los Angeles and often visit Canada to meet his father's side of the family members.
Net Worth of Esmeralda Amada Gosling
Esmeralda Amada Gosling's parents are rich as heck. His father Ryan Gosling is one of the most admired men in Hollywood. And, with his acting career, Gosling has accumulated wealth which is equivalent to be at a net worth of $70 million.
In addition, Gosling is renowned for his leading roles and appearances in Murder by Numbers, The Believer, First Man, The Slaughter Rule, Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Notebook, La La Land, and Drive among others.
Mr. Gosling is also a restaurateur who co-owns a Moroccan restaurant named Tagine in Los Angeles. As for his baby mama, Eva Mendes holds a net worth of more than $20 million.
Quick Facts of Esmeralda Amada Gosling
- Grandaughter of salesman Donna Gosling & secretary Thomas Ray Gosling.
- Eva Pérez Suárez & Juan Carlos Méndez are Esmeralda's maternal grandparents.
- Niece of Mandi Gosling, Carlo Mendez, Juan Carlos Méndez Jr & Janet Mendes.
- Esmeralda is French, Scottish & Irish from her father's side.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Esmeralda and her sister take videos and pictures of their mother.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.