Facts of Fayez Tlaib
|Family Name :||tlaib|
Fayez Tliab is best known as the former better half of the American politician named Rashida Tlaib. Many recognize Faye's ex-wife Tlaib as the first female Palestinian American and Muslim to sit in the US Congress in 2018.
Fayez Tliab - Divorced from Wife Rashida Tlaib
Fayez Tilab came to the media spotlight only for being the ex-husband of Rashida Tlaib is a politician who opted for the Michigan Senate but lost the election to Virgil Smith Jr. Well, Fayez was once a happily married man. The duo walked down the aisle in 1998 when Rashida was just 22 years old. However, after 17 years of marriage, the romance failed between Fayez and Rashida as they divorced in 2015.
Following the divorce, Fayez's name rarely surfaced in the media. At present, Fayez hasn't spoken much about his marriage and divorce with his ex-wife. The ex-couple also made headlines when a report surfaced that Fayez and Rashida consistently underpaid their taxes in 2008.
The marriage of Fayez with Rashida produced two children, sons Adam Tlaiba and Yousif Tlaib. The custody of both sons; Adam, born in 2005, and Yousif, born in 2011 are taken by Rashida and raises the children as a single mother.
How Rich is Fayez Tlaib?
Fayez Tlaib lives a secretive life & barely even appeared for an interview in public. However, talking about his ex-spouse Rashida Tlaib, her political career started in 2004, when she was an intern under Steve Tobocman.
Watch the video of Fayez's ex-wife's brother calls into the Washington Journal below.
After three years, Steve took over the position of the Majority Floor Leader, and Rashida became one of his staff. Not to mention, back in 2016, Rashida was arrested because of the formidable opposition & disrupting a Donald Trump speech in downtown Detroit.
On the 3rd of January 2019, Rashida rose to fame among the Palestinian-American women by taking the congressional oath of office. Coming to her wealth, Fayez's monthly salary is somewhere around $15,000, and her estimated networth is $300,000.
Quick Facts of Fayez Tlaib
- Born in Beit Ur al-Fauqa, a Palestinian village in the Ramallah and al-Bireh Governorate in the Northern West Bank.
- His ex-wife Rashida criticized Saudi Arabia's human rights violations and also their actions in Yemen.
- His ex-wife served as a legislator to run for the US House of Representatives from Michigan's 13th congressional district.
- With Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida formed the informal group called The Squad.
- In 2018, a Democrat Spokesperson, Rashida, revealed herself as a single mother.