Hanna Battah is a morning news anchor at FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth. Despite the young age, she has nearly a decade of experience in journalism.
Hanna Battah is Engaged! Learn about her Fiance
Talking about Battah's fiance, he is not from the journalism world. He is a Bachelor in Science graduate from Purdue University and currently serves as Global Infrastructure Superintendent at Balfour Beatty Us.
Hanna Batttah is a News Anchor at Fox 4; Learn Her Net Worth
Battah is currently a Morning news anchor at KDFW-TV FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth. She joined the station in 2018 after two years at KBAK/KBFX in Bakersfield, California.
Previously to that, the University of Missouri graduate was mostly based in Missouri and has worked as News Reporter/ Anchor at KOMU-TV, a News Department Fellow at KPHO- A Meredith Corporation, and a Political Reporter, Editor at Missouri Digital News. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $200,000.
Quick Facts: Hanna Battah
- Hanna Battah was born on 6 May 1993 and as of the writing of this article is 27-years-of age.
- She grew up in Twin Cities, Minnesota.
- Her father was a political science professor at Minnesota State University.
- She has an older sister named Nadia Battah.
- She graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2015 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and Political Science.
- Battah is an avid swimmer and runner.
- She is a Vikings Fan.
- She has a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!
Hanna Battah Affairs
First Affair with Kevin L. Fleck II
Kevin L. Fleck II is the fiance of FOX 4 News anchor Hanna Battah. He works in the company Balfour Beatty US.