Hannah Godwin is an American reality show star, model, and YouTuber. She became popular as a contestant on season 24 of The Bachelor opposite Taushia Adams and Colton Underwood.
Hannah Godwin Relationship with Dyland Barbour
Obviously, it has been a hot minute since Hannah Godwin got engaged to Dylan Barbour on Bachelor in Paradise season 6. And fans are searching for more updates on the couple, from wedding plans to whatsoever comes next in their love life.
For now, to precise, Godwin and Barbour won't be getting married anytime soon because of the covid-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, the lovebirds probably making a major move together sooner or later. The pair always stayed out of the drama after getting together on Bachelor in Paradise. But once they decided to connect, they were in it for the long haul.
Therefore, Barbour got down on one knee and proposed to Godwin in the summer spinoff's grand finale on June 27, 2019. Now, as of December 2020, it's been more than a year since the two became fiances. According to US Weekly, The Bachelor Nation casts celebrated their first anniversary in Huntington Beach.
All in all, Godwin and Barbour are still smitten with each other even after Bachelor in Paradise. And, one can often notice Hannah Godwin flaunting a big diamond rock on her ring finger. The pair are planning somewhere in California as a venue to tie a knot. Not only that, the alum has confirmed members of Bachelor Nation will be attending the wedding, including Chris Harrison.
How Much Is Hannah Godwin Net Worth?
Hannah Godwin has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Alabama native was a professional glamour model before participating in The Bachelor Nation or The Bachelor in Paradise. She earned $30-$45,000 per year from her career as a model.
Besides being one of the two remaining finalists of the show, she definitely makes $100,000 to $250,000 per season. Hannah Godwin appeared as a contestant on season 23 of The Bachelor. She starred alongside Tayshia Adams, Colton Underwood, Cassie Randolph.
When it comes to lifestyle, expenses, the blonde beauty co-owns a house in San Diego, California, with fiance Dylan Barbour. In November 2020, the couple announced they bought an abode together. She shared several photos of their residence with a sweet caption, "Move-In Day."
Hannah Godwin Quick Facts
- Hannah Godwin is active on social networking sites like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Hannah Godwin holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Hannah Godwin earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Montevallo in 2017.
- Hannah Godwin is known for her long blonde hair and green eyes.
- Hannah Godwin was born on February 4, 1995, in Alabama, United States.
- Hannah Godwin is a former beauty pageant contestant in three Miss Alabama USA pageants in which she placed 3rd in 2015 and 2016.
- Hannah Godwin won the title of Miss Oak Mountain.
- Hannah Godwin is a fine photographer.
- Hannah Godwin studied photography but later majored and graduated with a degree in business marketing.
Hannah Godwin Affairs
First Affair with Dylan Barbour
The Bahechor Nation star couple Dylan Barbour and Hannah Barbour engaged on June 27, 2019. They celebrated one year anniversary recently,