Hannah Hutch is a British actress who is getting worldwide recognition from the Netflix series 'Go, Dog, Go.' She is also known for her work in 'Where's Wally,' 'Ransom,' and 'Call the Midwife.'
Is Actress Hannah Hutch Dating?
Actress Hannah Hutch is one of those celebrities who are candid on social media. She regularly shares various personal pictures on Facebook and Instagram, including that of her family members.
However, Hutch, as of now, has not shared any pictures that suggest she is dating. Also, there are no rumors of her affairs in the media. Hence it is safe to assume that the Call The Midwife actress is currently single.
Hannah Hutch Career and Net Worth
Hannah Hutch started performing from a young age, and by eighteen years, she moved to London and joined National Youth Theatre. Soon after that, she was signed by an agent, and she started working in theatre and later in television and movies, including Ransom, Call the Midwife, and Where's Wally.
Hutch, however, gained international recognition only in 2021 when she became part of the Netflix animated series Go, Dog, Go. In the show, she voices the character of Cheddar Biscuit.
As for Hutch's Net Worth, the exact figure is not known. However, given her body of work, it is estimated to be around $200,000.
Quick Facts: Hannah Hutch
- Hannah Hutch celebrates her birthday on March 31.
- Her age is not revealed in public; however, her spotlight profile mentions that she is best suited to play the character between the age of 18-26.
- Her height is 5 feet 3 inches(160cm)
- Hutch has Hazel eyes and red hair.
- She is represented by Gardner Herrity Ltd.
- Her native accent is Cockney.
- She can do Folk singing, Harmony Singing, and Mezzo-Soprano.
- Hutch is trained in Ballet and Tap.
- She is trained at The Actors Class and National Youth Theatre.
- She is based in London.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!