Idalia Valles is a young American actress best known for her role as Isabella Vargas in Queen of the South where she played the mobsters Camila and Epifano Vargas's daughter.
Is Idalia Valles Dating a Boyfriend?
Actress Idalia Valles has not yet introduced any men as her life partner or boyfriend. The Queen of the South cast shares a strong bond with the Greyhound actor and model Ian Pala. In addition, Idalia has a close bond with most of her male co-stars. Moreover, Idalia has recently starred in a music video for Cien Anos with Ian.
Valles has not confirmed her relationship status. Probably, she had romantically linked to someone special in past. Back then, Valles was planning to get married at a young age while she was still at school.
Queen of the South's Idalia Valles's Net Worth
Idalia Valles has summoned an estimated net worth of $300,000 as of 2022. Her primary source of income is her career as a model and actor. Idalia makes more than $55,880 annually, which is the basic salary of an average actress in the United States.
Valles has won the hearts of millions for portraying the character of Isabella Vargas in Queen of the South which she joined in 2016. Isabela has been the major character of Queen of the South since 2016. She played the daughter of Camila Veronica Falcon and Epifano Vargas (Joaquim de Almeida) daughter.
In the series, Isabela was known to dislike Teresa after learning what she'd done to her family. However, after presenting herself, she had the plan to kill the gangster but could not make it.
Before that, Idalia starred in some notorious series and movies like Rea; Rob and Con in 2015. In 2018, Valles starred in the 39th episode of the Netflix hit series, El Mundo. The show premiered pm 13th September 2018.
Idalia Valles - Quick Facts
- Idalia Valles has long brown hair and hazel eyes.
- She has a slim hourglass-shaped body measured in 33-23-34 inches.
- She can fluently speak Spanish and English.
- Idalia Valles is active on social networking sites like Instagram and Linktree.
- Idalia Valles prefers spending her quality time on beaches and the seaside.
- Idali Vallen loves playing Conga, and Bass drum.
- Idalia spent her childhood in Houston, Texas, United States.
- Idalia Valles is an avid pet lover; she owns a white pit bull.
- Idalia celebrates her birthday every 27th April.
Keep visiting MarriedWiki for more interesting celebrity biographies.