Jennifer Tomazic is an anchor currently working in the morning show at 'WPXI-TV 'in Pittsburgh. Her show comes to every weekend 5-7 AM and on weekdays 4:30-7 AM. The alumni of Ohio University she previously worked at 'CBS 58/WDJT' as a reporter. She started her career as an anchor/Producer in TV station 'WTAP'.
Is Jennifer Tomazic Married? Know More about Her Personal Life
Jennifer Tomazic is happily married to Mortgage Loan Officer Jason Frye. The wedding was held on June 15, 2012, at St. John Vianney Catholic church in Tomazic's hometown of Mentor, Ohio. Further, the ceremony was followed by a reception at Quail Hollow Resort in Painesville Ohio.
Additionally, the couple welcomed their first child, a son, Zachery Alexander on 4th May 2018. She first announced about her pregnancy in January 2018 and kept updating her fans about the pregnancy.
View this post on Instagram
Tomazic returned to work after three months of maternity leave and is successfully jiggling her personal life and professional life. So, when asked how she is balancing it all, she answered:
“Family and friends! My husband, Jason, is amazing! When Zach gets up in the middle of the night, Jason is right there to try to comfort him. My parents and in-laws are so helpful and come up and spend time with us or babysit all the time"
The TV anchor is currently super busy with a young baby but when she gets the free time she loves running and skiing or dancing for charity. She participated in charity event Dance with Pittsburgh Celebrities in 2017. Check the video:
Jennifer Tomazic Net-Worth
Tomazic net worth is around $1million-$1.5 million. This wealth is accumulated through her decade long work as an anchor in various TV stations.
View this post on Instagram
Currently, she is working as a reporter at WPXI-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. the average salary of a news anchor in Pittsburgh is $64,889/yr. However, it can go high up to $301,017 for more experienced anchors. Jennifer is surely to be on the higher side of that pay scale because of her experience.
Tomazic is an animal lover and has a dog named Stinky man of breed poo which costs on average $640.
Jennifer Tomanzic Quick Facts
- Tomazic father name is Gerald Tomazic.
- Tomazic grew up in Mentor, Ohio and attended Mentor High School in 2000.
- She graduated from the E. W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University, in 2004 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- Her first job was a morning/noon anchor and producer at WTAP, Parkersburg, West Virginia.
- She is currently working as an anchor in the morning show at WPXI-TV in Pittsburgh.
- She participated in Dance with Pittsburgh Celebrities, a charity event in 2017.
- She stands at an average height with light blue eyes and shiny long blonde hair.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more biographies!!!