Famously known as a television reporter-host, Jenny Milkowski is an American television personality who is popular for working in WFLD fox news network. The 35-year-old traffic-reporter won an Emmy Award for her contribution to the news network as a writer an producer in between 2012 and 2015.
Is Jenny Milkowski Married or still dating?
Jenny Milkowski has never been married to any of her boyfriends. As of 2020, she is in a live-in together relationship with the love of her life Casey Nakamura for more than a year.
Milkowski currently resides in San Diego, California. The CBS 8-San Diego News host doesn't have any children. Yet, the duo relish one another's company with no rumors of separation.
Previously, she was in a romantic relationship with a guy named Charlie Day. He is widely popular for appearing in series "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and movie "Fist Fight".
THe Fox news anchor introduced Charlie as her future husband in February 2017. Prior to this, the TV host uploaded a picture of herself leaning on her partner's shoulder admitting she's spending the weekend with him at Fish Bar Chicago.
Milkowski is concerned about her family matters and never lag behind showing affection to her partner. Moreover, she is quiet open about her personal life and prefers to share her romantic relationship among her fans.
The American Traffic reporter is an active on social media and often updates her fan followers about recent activities and professional life. Furthermore, she loves to go on vacations and roam around the globe and make new friends and get new experiences.
What is the net worth of Jenny Milkowski?
Jenny Milkowski holds an estimated net worth of $300,000 all thanks to her career as a tv host and reporter. In addition, the average salary of a television reporter is $39,846 per year and the average salary of a TV anchor is $83,300.
View this post on Instagram
Jenny is currently working as a SAG/AFTRA on-screen traffic reporter at WFLD which is a Fox News Network television station in Chicago. As of her early career, she worked in the WOGU radio station as a News Anchor after her graduation in 2002. Besides, she also worked as a Television reporter for Rockfleet in 2006.
As a philathropist, Jenny is working with a local company, selling T-shirts "Stay Pawsitive" to help raise money for animals!!. Notably, 100% of the profits go to help shelter animals. The Tees are available through May 17th. All the shelters go to the local shelters.
Quicks facts of Jenny Milkowski
- Jenny Milkowski was born in 1984 in the northwest side of Chicago, United States of America.
- She holds an American nationality.
- She is Polish by blood and was raised along with her sister by her parents.
- Jenny was weak at English and was not able to speak in English until her first grade. Further, she even used to go on Saturday morning in the Polish school to sharpen her English fluency.
- She used to participate in drama programs at high school and decided to join at The Second City Training Center to study Improvisation and Acting.
- Milkowski then studied Broadcast Journalism at the University of Illinois in 2002. And finally graduated in 2006.
- She eventually also worked as a blogger and wrote about love and relationships for two years. In addition, her blog was named ChicagoNow which received more than 1.43 million in just one month.
- Considering her work she was nominated in numerous awards and even won an Emmy Awards as a writer and producer in between 2012-2015. She was again nominated for the same award for working as a Traffic reporter at Total Traffic Network.
- Jenny stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches with a pair of appealing green eyes and dark brown hair.
Jenny Milkowski Affairs
Second Affair with Casey Nakamura
Jenny Milkowski is dating her boyfriend, Casey Nakamura since April 2019 till today.
First Affair with Charlie Day
Jenny Milkowski was in a relationship with "Fist Fight" star Charlie Day from 2017. They called it quits in 2018 citing irreconcilable differences.