Famously known as a television reporter-host, Jenny Milkowski is an American television personality who is popular for working in WFLD fox news network. The 35-year-old traffic-reporter won an Emmy Award for her contribution to the news network as a writer an producer in between 2012 and 2015.
Personal Life of Jenny Milkowski; Is she dating someone?
Jenny Milkowski is possibly single as of now. The well-known television reporter seems focused on her career as is free from any dating rumors and controversies.
Milkowski is concerned about her future and is never spotted with any men in any events. Moreover, she is private about her personal life and prefers to keep information about her romantic life within herself.
The American Traffic reporter is an active person on social media and often shares pictures regarding her personal and professional life. Furthermore, she loves to gon on vacations and roam around the globe and make new friends and get new experiences.
What is the net worth of Jenny Milkowski?
Jenny Milkowski holds an estimated net worth of $300,000 all thanks to her career as a tv host and reporter. In addition, the average salary of a television reporter is $39,846 per year and the average salary of a TV anchor is $83,300.
View this post on Instagram
Jenny is currently working as a SAG/AFTRA on-screen traffic reporter at WFLD which is a Fox News Network television station in Chicago. As of her early career, she worked in the WOGU radio station as a News Anchor after her graduation in 2002. Besides, she also worked as a Television reporter for Rockfleet in 2006.
Quicks facts of Jenny Milkowski
- Jenny Milkowski was born in 1984 in the northwest side of Chicago, United States of America.
- She holds an American nationality.
- She is Polish by blood and was raised along with her sister by her parents.
- Jenny was weak at English and was not able to speak in English until her first grade. Further, she even used to go on Saturday morning in the Polish school to sharpen her English fluency.
- She used to participate in drama programs at high school and decided to join at The Second City Training Center to study Improvisation and Acting.
- Milkowski then studied Broadcast Journalism at the University of Illinois in 2002. And finally graduated in 2006.
- She eventually also worked as a blogger and wrote about love and relationships for two years. In addition, her blog was named ChicagoNow which received more than 1.43 million in just one month.
- Considering her work she was nominated in numerous awards and even won an Emmy Awards as a writer and producer in between 2012-2015. She was again nominated for the same award for working as a Traffic reporter at Total Traffic Network.
- Jenny stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches with a pair of appealing green eyes and dark brown hair.