Jessica Pacheco is an American professional dancer, actress, and producer known for Cuban Tales. Pacheco also came to the limelight because of her marital relationship with Davy Jones.
Jessica Pacheco was Married and Divorced
Jessica Pacheco is possibly single at the moment. The starlet hasn't dated any men ever since she lost Davy Jones. Previously, Pacheo married her colleague-turned-husband, Davy Jones, on 30 August 2009.
Pacheco met Jones for the first time in Florida and found herself instantly smitten. Despite the half-year age gap between the two, they developed deep chemistry between them.
The blonde beauty even worked in several movies of Davy Jones before they tied the knot in a private ceremony. Not to mention, she is the third wife (widow) of Davy Jones. Jessica and Davy remained husband and wife for four years until they called it quits on 29 February 2012.
What is Jessica Pache's Net Worth?
Jessica Pacheco has summoned a colossal net worth of approximately $5 million as of 2023. She made a reasonable amount from her job as an actress.
Pacheco portrayed Celeste Finley in Tennessee Williams Sweet Birth of Youth opposite soap opera star Sully Montero and Carlos Caballero. Subsequently, she played Cinderella in the British Panto Production opposite Davy Jones on The Monkees.
Apart from that, Jessica starred in several Telemundo series such as Loteria, Decisiones, and Dame Chocolate. In Dame Chocolate, she worked with Genesis Rodriguez. After taking a break from both movies and series, she started working behind the scenes as a tour manager and personal assistant to the great Davy Jones for five years.
Pacheco performed in numerous Davy Jones and Monkee shows, including The 2011 Monkees World Tour in the 2010s. After moving to Los Angeles, Jessica was featured on TV shows like ER and General Hospital.
Jessica Pacheco - Quick Facts
- Jessica spent most of her childhood in Sunny, Miami, Florida.
- Jessica Pacheco has been an extremely talented person since a young age.
- Jessica participated in numerous extra-curriculum activities like Ballet, Piano, Art, Dance, Drama, and Flamenco.
- Jessica graduated with a degree in psychology from FIU. She always wanted to specialize in Geriatric Psychology.
- She is the daughter of Cuban parents Jose Pacheco and Miriam Pacheco.
- As a dancer, Jessica had already traveled to many corners of the world.
- Jessica's brother Joseph Pacheco was her spouse Davy Jone's manager.
Keep visiting Married Wiki for more exciting biographies.