John Driscoll was widely popular for his characters ex-Chance, Y&R, ex-Coop, and Guiding Light. People critically acclaim him for portraying the character of Chance Chancellor in the sitcom The Young and the Restless. His other acting credit includes Dawson's Creek, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and One Tree Hill.
John Driscoll is Married to his Wife; Does He Have a Child?
John Driscoll is a married man. She blissfully tied a knot with Michaele Sager on March 21, 2020, in Alexandria, Virginia, maintaining a social distance midst the covid-19 pandemic. Driscoll seemed clad in his Army dress uniform while his partner was stunned in a custom-made bridal gown.
Driscoll explained how executing the weddings during the pandemic was a challenge. Everything the bride-groom planned had to be scrapped and redone due to the crisis, including the wedding, locations, lists, and timing. Whether the couple share any child is under wraps.
The Young and the Restless star lives a low-key life, which is why his current whereabouts and activities are obscured. Moreover, he doesn't seem to be active on social media platforms.
John Driscoll's Net Worth
John Driscoll has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He bagged big chunks from a decade long-acting and modeling career. Some of his highest-grossing projects include Young Americans, Guiding Light, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Book of Daniel, The Young,,, and the restless.
Driscoll previously walked on the runway and appeared in catalogs for agencies like Armani, Hecht, and Versace. Soon, his passion for the media limelight gradually lead him into acting and performing. Furthermore, John featured in a diverse body of work varying from commercials to musical theater and dramatic shows.
Driscoll appeared in numerous television series and films to today's date. He starred Brandon in WB's Young Americans alongside Kate Bosworth. Likewise, he received a significant role of Blosson in 1990 in season five of Blossom.
Check out the clip of John Driscoll talking about his favorite story on Watch Guiding Light!
John's other acting credits include Dawson's Creek, Guiding Light latest WB series, One Tree Hill in 2003. The actor resides in New York City with his loving wife. Driscoll has always been an avid athlete, and John manages his love for sports with his devotion to his family by making it back home.
John Driscoll Quick Facts
- His actual birth name is John Edmund Driscoll.
- John was born and raised in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia, United States.
- John grew up as the youngest of three children in tight-knit military family background.
- John Driscoll's father is a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel to a friendly racquetball match.
- His favorite movie is 1989's Henry V.
- His favorite TV show is Iron Chef America" Battle of the Masters.
- John Driscol obtained a degree in acting from George Mason University,
- He was raised as a natural athlete playing soccer, football, and baseball.
- John attended college through an athletic scholarship. However, I quickly decided to pursue acting after modeling straight out of High School.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more exciting biographies.