Johnathon Schaech is an American writer and actor best known for Hush, Reprisal, Prom Night and That Thing You Do. He has contributed to the Hollywood entertainment industry for thirty years. Moreover, Johnathon has evermore dated Hollywood's big names.
Johnathon Schaech was Married and divorced twice
Actor Johnathan Schaech is currently enjoying the good life with his wife Julie Solomon with whom he tied the knot in July 2013 in Ocean City, Maryland. Together Johnathan shares two children with his present wife, Julie. The actor decided to take romance to the next level after finishing shooting Hercules 3D for three months in Bulgaria.
Julie gave birth to the couple's first child Camden Quinn Schaech on September 12, 2013. Similarly, she welcomed the second one on January 14, 2020. The amazing parents named their kid Camden after Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Failed Marriages and Divorce
Jonathan Schaech has married and divorced two times in life. His first marriage was to American actress Christina Applegate in 2001. Sadly, the pair called it quits in 2007 after six years of togetherness.
Following the divorce, Schaech went on to marry Jana Kramer. Johnathan's marriage with Kramer could not last long. They remained husband and wife for a year.
Johnathon Schaech - Net Worth Collection
Schaech signed Wilhelmina West and served for three years doing commercials in 1989. In 1993, Schaech landed a major role in Franco Zeffirelli's drama Sparrow. Later, he appeared in the film The Doom Generation.
Johnathon starred in hot movies including How to Make an American Quilt, Hush, That Thing You Do, Welcome to Woop Woop, Houdini, Time of Your Life, and How to Kill Your Neighbour's Dog. In addition, his other movie credit includes 5 Days of War, Angels Fall, Little Chenier and Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.
Speaking of television shows, the father of two kids played in series like The Legend of Hercules, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Legends of Tomorrow, Reprisal, The Night Clerk, Phantom, Texas Rising, and Crisis of Infinite Earths. and so on.
Johnathon Schaech: An Author
Johnathon has penned several screenplays opposite Richard Chizmar, including Heroes, Road House 2, Masters of Horror, The Washingtonians, and The Poker Club. He has co-written screenplays based on stories by Peter Crowther. His work includes Fear Itself: The Circle, From A Buick 8 and Black House, Fear Itself: Eater, and Fear Itself: The Circle.
Johnathon Schaech - Quick Facts
- He grew up in Edgewood, Maryland, in 1969 to Joe.
- Johnathon's father, Joe Schaech, was a Baltimore City Law Enforcement officer. And his mother, Joanne Schaech, a human resource executive.
- Johnathon attended the University of Maryland in Baltimore County.
- Johnathon was raised in Catholic family background.
- Johnathon has a sister named Renee Schaech.
- Johnathon studied acting and economics at high school.
- Johnathon learned to act under teacher Roy London for nearly four years.
- His last name is pronounced as Sheck.
- Before fame, Johnathon had been a fashion model.
- Johnathon is an avid fan of Raven and Orioles.
- He truly supports Talk About Curing Autism (TACA).
Stay tuned to MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.