Jules Lund is an Australian host and television presenter who is popular for his shows like Getaway and Hole In The Wall. He is also the founder of the app Tribe.
Is Jules Lund Married?
Jules Lund is presently married to the love of his life, Anna Lund. The couple shared the wedding vows in 2009 among their close friends and family.
The duo is happily married as of now and shares an unbreakable bond. Further, the relationship between them seems fluid as there is no sign of divorce between them.
Jules and his wife are also proud of their two daughters. At first, they welcomed their first daughter, Billie Lund in 2010. Similarly, they welcomed their second daughter Indigo Lund in 2012.
Jules Lund's Net Worth & Career
Jules Lund possesses a net worth of $500,000 as of 2020. He gathered that fortune by presenting many hit popular television series. More to that, he is also the founder of Tribe.
Lund started his career as a radio host. In 2007, he used to host a breakfast show called Summer Fling for the Austero Today Network. Since then, he worked in several other radio shows like "Fifi and Jules" and "Jules, Merrick and Sophie" for the same network. Just like Jules, Allen Smith, Michael Burger, and Liz Hayes are also popular television hosts.
The Australian presenter is best known for representing the television show Getaway. He worked in the network for 8 years starting from 2004 to 2012. Apart from that, he also hosted and presented shows like Hole in the Wall and Postcards, among others. Similarly, he also worked as a reporter if the shows like Australia's Funniest Home Videos and TV Week Logie Awards.
Quick Facts of Jules Lund
- Jules Lund was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, on 24 April 1979.
- He studied Graphic Design, Photography, and Film at De La Salle College, Malvern.
- He won Fox FM Radio's '15 Days of Fame' competition in 2001.
- Lund also produced and worked in the television documentary, Every Heart Beats True: The Jim Stynes Story in 2010.
- He also owns an app named Tribe where he gives chances to new creators for content upfront.