Julie Champagne (nee Horne) is an educator based in Toronto, Canada. She is in the media spotlight because of her relationship with actor Jamie Champagne.
Julie Champagne is the Wife of Actor Jamie Champagne
Julie Champagne is happily married to actor Jamie Champagne. The pair exchanged vows on 26 August 2016 after dating for years. It is not clear when Julie and now husband first met and how love blossomed between them. However, given both of them are alumni of the University of Ottawa hence it is likely they might be college sweethearts.
Julie and her husband are though together for several years, but as of now, there are no signs of trouble. In fact, they have made their relationship even more, stronger with the addition of their daughter. The couple welcomed their first child, Claire Champagne, in 2018.
What is Julie Champagne's Profession and Net Worth?
Julie Champagne is an educator by profession. Since August 2020, she is working as a Headteacher at Park Street Education. Before that, she worked at Blyth Academy. She is also the co-founder of the organization named The English Tutor, which provides interactive online courses.
On average, a secondary level teacher in Canada earns $108,804/ annum. Given Julie is an experienced teacher hence it is likely she is earning more than the average. Her Net Worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $200,000.
Quick Facts: Julie Champagne
- Julie Champagne's birthday is on July 20.
- She worked as an actress in a film named The Unleashed in 2011.
- She has a Bachelor's degree-Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft from the University of Ottawa.
- Champagne completed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)- Intermediate/ Senior(High School) in 2015.
- Her Instagram account is private.
- She is the sister-in-law of actor Jon Champagne.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity related Content!!!