Kate Bennett is not just a news reporter but also a proud mother and a wife. Here's what you need to know about Kate Bennetti's personal and professional life.
What's the Marital Status of Kate Bennett?
Kate Bennett is a blissfully married woman. Kate walked down the aisle with her boyfriend turned husband, Charles Bennett, who works in real estate. The duo met for the first time before Kate started working for Capitol File.
Well, the exact date of Kate's marriage is not known. What's more, Kate has a daughter named Tess Bennett, born on March 25, 2005. Tess has been an amazing writer with a great voice since the early age of six.
However, there are not many details about her husband. The couple lives happily with each other, and we haven't heard of any problem between them. The family of three resides in Cabin John, Maryland.
Kate Bennett - Net Worth & Career
Kate Bennett is a former fashion and magazine editor, worked for Politico, Journal Review, Washingtonian, and other news outlets before CNN. She's working as a White House correspondent for CNN News in Washington DC.
Here's the video of Kate Bennett reporting on Melania Trump.
Likewise, her debut book, FREE, MELANIA: The Unauthorized Biography, was published in December 2019. The book presents the first secret outlook at the life of the most mysterious first lady in the history of the United States.
All in all, Kate, a lifestyle journalist for almost two decades, earns an estimated salary of $80,000. The lady reporter has summoned the staggering net worth of $ 1.5 million.
Kate Bennett - Quick Facts
- Kate Bennett was born in Washington, D.C., the United States.
- Her birth name is Kate Julia Bennett.
- Kate was born to her father, James K. Glassman, and her mother, Mary Glassman.
- Her parents were part owners of Roll Call from 1987-1993.
- She went to Tony Miss Porter's High School in Connecticut.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences from St. John's College in Annapolis.