Journalism is often considered one of the most tiring jobs in the world, and this is somewhat true. Therefore, few people dare to choose this line as their career, but despite all the difficulties American journalist Kelsey Fabian has been doing, her works wonderfully for all these years. She is a news reporter and anchor for WPHL-TV and worked in news channels like WGHP, WSCH & WLBZ, WBKB-TV 11, and NBCUniversal, Inc.
Is PHL 17 Reporter Married, Dating, or Single?
Kelsey Fabian is in a longtime relationship with her boyfriend, CJ Jewell. It is not learned when the duo exactly began dating, but scrolling through the reporter's Instagram, it looks to be at least a good couple of years.
Fabian shares an intimate bond with her lover. They are yet to be engaged, but surely it is around the corner. The lovely couple do not share any children yet, but the former WBKB-TV 11 producer is quite fond of kids. Well, you can always have one yourself someday!
Most of the time, the Philadelphia native is hands full of her demanding profession. In her spare time, however, she loves traveling and exploring places such as new restaurants, places with her family and close ones as she spends time with them. She gives updates to her followers by posting pictures and videos of her works and private life through her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Kelsey Fabian's Net Worth
Kesley Fabian has a net worth of $500,000 from her career as a news reporter, anchor, and producer. By contrast, PHL 17 journalist Monica Cryan possesses a net worth of $300,000.
Check out the clip of Kelsey Fabian doing her news reporting job!
In her illustrious journalism career, the blonde has worked in various positions in several news companies like NBCUniversal, Inc., WBKB-TV 11, WCSH & WLBZ, and WGHP. WPHL-TV. At present, she is working for WPHL-TV as a news reporter and fill-in anchor. Without a shadow of a doubt, the lady makes a handsome paycheck from her works.
Quick Facts: Kelsey Fabian
- Kelsey Fabian was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She completed her Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Journalism from Temple University's Klein College of Media and Communication.
- She worked as a digital media production assistant from NBCUniversal, Inc. for one year and four months.
- Fabian worked as an anchor, producer, and multimedia journalist at WBKB-TV 11 from February 2013 to January 2014.
- She worked as a news reporter for WCSH 6 and WGHP.
- Since November 2018, she is working at WPHL-TV and is a morning reporter for PHL 17 Morning News and fill-in anchor.
- Kelsey is an ardent animal lover and has a pet dog, Little Dude.
- During her schooling days, Kelsey used to be a competitive figure skater and competed in the Junior National Championship as a pairs skater.
Kelsey Fabian Affairs
First Affair with CJ Jewell
PHL 17 reporter and anchor Kelsey Fabian is in a longtime relationship with her lover, CJ Jewell.