Kenneth Moton is a famous news correspondent, anchor, and reporter currently working for ABC World News Now and Good Morning Morning.
Kenneth Moton is Gay and Married
Recently promoted to the correspondent role, Kenneth Moton, doesn't hesitate to share his private and professional life on social media. By nature, Kenneth is a gay man and is happily married to his boyfriend-turned husband Brandon Jones.
The glorified homosexual couple tied the knot on the auspicious day of March 7, 2020, in a closed wedding ceremony surrounded by close friends and family in South Carolina.
Kenneth is among the most hard-working and dedicated media personalities in all of ABC News working regularly on multiple news shows. Blessed with a successful professional and personal life both, the journalist lives a very happy life together with his lovely mother. husband and sister at their house in Washington DC.
Career & Net Worth of Kenneth Moton
Kenneth Moton took his first step in journalism with a CBS-affiliated TV channel called WLTX, where he worked there as a live reporter and editor from December of 2002. Soon, with some hard work, he was promoted to assignment reporter and served there for three long years.
Later, in a similar position, Kenneth joined another news show, News-14 Carolina. The veteran news reporter got further exposure to the news media and world after being part of ABC-owned affiliated channels like WFTV and WPVI-TV from 2007 to 2015 before leaving for ABC News.
After years and years of service as a junior assignment reporter, Kenneth then soon appeared on ABC's news show Good Morning America as a news correspondent and TV anchor. He also made regular appearances for the shows like America This morning and World News Now, hosting alongside Mona Kosar Abdi since June 2015, as per his LinkedIn profile.
Watch the reporting video from Kenneth Moton and Kosar Abdi on the famous TV Show Techbytes below.
Currently, ABC's news correspondent earns around $72000 per year. Considering his involvement in various news stations for more than 15 years, the net worth of Kenneth Moton can be estimated to be somewhere around $200,000. His humorous style anchoring and informative reporting are highly adored and loved by the viewers.
Quick facts of Kenneth Moton
- Received a degree of Bachelors in Arts in Broadcast Journalism from the University of South Carolina College of Mass Communications and Information Studies.
- Kenneth also covered the story of a police chief who used an illegitimate university degree to raise his paycheck, who was later detained and forced to resign for his criminal activity.
- Reported the Penn State child abuse Scandal, and Bom incident in Boston for ABC station news.
- Kenneth is of African-American descent with bald hair and a pair of brown eyes.
- Kenneth's ABC News colleagues include Juanita Philips, Dan Haris, Will Carr, etc.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.