Kevin Quinn is a young American actor who is known for his performance in 'Bunk'd,' 'A Christmas Love Story,' 'Hubie Halloween,' and most recently in 'A Week Away.
Is Actor Kevin Quinn Dating?
Kevin Quinn has quickly won several hearts worldwide with his performance as Will Hawkins in the Netflix film, A week Away. But is there someone who has taken away his heart?
Kevin Quinn's Career and Net Worth
Kevin Quinn entered showbiz in 2013 with an audition in season 12 of American Idol. He made it to the top 60.
After American Idol, Quinn began working in theatre in his home state of Chicago. He worked in many productions, including the Halena Kays directed Lord of the Flies. After some experience in theatre, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in movies and television.
The Chicago native made his on-screen debut in 2014 with a small role in the TV series Chicago P.D. Since then, he has worked on over a dozen projects, including Bunk'd, A Christmas Love Story, and Hubie Halloween. He was recently seen in the role of Will in Netflix's movie titled A Week Away. His Net Worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $400,000.
Quick Facts: Kevin Quinn
- Kevin Quinn was born on May 21, 1997, and as of the writing of this article, he is 23-years-of age.
- His father, Brian Quinn, is an advertising executive.
- His mother, Tamara Quinn, is the founder of Pulling Down the Moon, Inc.
- He has a twin sister named Courtney Quinn.
- While growing up, Quinn played House league baseball.
- He was a member of his school choir.
- Quinn is an alumnus of New Trier Township High School, Winnetka, Illinois.
- He graduated a semester early from high school.
- Quinn is a fan of the Chicago Cubs and Chicago Blackhawks.
- He is active on Instagram.
- Quinn is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Kevin Quinn Affairs
First Affair with Kalbe Isaacson
Kalbe Isaacson is a professional dancer, actress, and blogger. She and actor Kevin Quinn are dating since 2019.