Kimberly Williams-Paisley is an American actress best known for her roles on According to Jim and Nashville. She also gained wide recognition for her breakthrough performance in Father of the Bride in 1991. That was the year she stole the heart of Brad Paisley.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Married! Who's Her Wife
Kimberly Williams-Paisley is a married woman. She married the love of her life, Brad Paisley, on March 15, 2003. Kimberly's husband Brad Paisley wrote a new single, "My Miracle," for one woman: none other than his wife.
Brad first fell for Kimberly while watching the movie Father of the Bride (which she starred in) amidst on a date with another lady in 1991. Nevertheless, after understanding one another for years, they tied a knot in the early 2000s.
The Kimberly-Brad duo isn't yet divorced; in fact, they have successfully crossed seventeen years of relationship. To date, neither of the parties has been involved in extramarital affairs or controversies.
The couple gave birth to their first child Wiliam Huckleberry Paisley on February 22, 2007, at 5:20 am in Nashville, Tennesse. Baby Huck arrived into the world with black hair weighing in at 7 lbs, 7 oz.
Similarly, Paisley welcomed a second child, a son Jasper Warren Paisley on April 17, 2009. He weighed 10 oz. 9 lbs. Jasper inherited got his middle name from Brad's grandfather, who brought Brad his first guitar. The starlet announced she is expecting her second child a few days before the baby arrived.
How Much Is Kimberly Williams-Paisley's Net Worth?
Kimberly Williams has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Her primary source of income is her career as an actress, director, and producer. The Rye, New York-born actress earns at least $50.88 to $200,000 per movie, which is the basic salary of an actress in the U.S.
Paisley made her film debut as Annie Banks in "Father of the Bride." In addition to starring in Father of the Bride and its sequel, the actress moved back and forth in between film and television projects for more than two decades.
Some of Kimberly's credits include Indian Summer, Coldblooded, Jake's Women, The War at Home, Safe House, The 10th Kingdon, How to Eat Fried Worms, We Are Marshall, Royal Pains, Relativity, Less Than Perfect, etc.
Kimberly Williams-Paisley Quick Facts
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley was born on September 14, 1971.
- Kimberly Williams is the daughter of Gurney Willams, a freelance medical journalist, and Linda Williams, a fundraiser.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley is referred to as Kimberly Payne Williams or Kim by her friends and family.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m).
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley earned a degree in drama from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
- Kimberly has English, Welsh, German and French ancestry.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley is a member of the Alpha Phi sorority at Northwestern Unversity.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley grew up with her elder sister of Ashley Williams and Jay Williams in Rye, New York.
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley helped then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential campaign.
- Kimberly is a sister in law of Neal Dodson.
- Before fame, Kimberly wanted to a disc jockey.