Kyle Bary is an American actor who has become an overnight sensation because of his role of 'Teenage Zion Miller' in the Tv series 'Ginny & Georgia.'
Kyle Bary Wiki-Bio; Age, Birthday, Ethnicity, Family, Dating
Kyle Bary was born on May 22, 1993, and as of the writing of this article, he is 27-years-of age. He is an American citizen who grew up in Washington D.C. Furthermore, according to his Backstage profile, he is multiracial.
Kyle Bary's birth name is Kyle Smith Butts, and he is the son of Derrick A Butts and Diane Smith Butts. Both of his parents are photographers based in Washington D.C. Kyle has a brother named Derrick Smith, who is also an actor.
As for Kyle Bary's relationship status, it seems like the actor is single at the moment. He has not shared any pictures on Instagram that suggest he is dating. Also, there are no affair rumors of him in the media.
Kyle Bary's Movies and TV Shows and Net Worth
Kyle Bary debuted in 2017 with the TV series Bull. Since then, the actor has worked on nearly a dozen projects, including The Oath and Blacker. The actor, however, gained major attention only in 2021 when he played Teenage Zion Miller in the Netflix series Ginny & Georgia.
Bary also does a lot of musical theatre in New York. His Net Worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $150,000.
Quick Facts: Kyle Bary
- Kyle Bary currently lives in New York.
- He graduated from Virginia Tech University in 2015.
- Bary is 177 cm tall and weighs around 165 lbs.
- He has brown eyes and hair.
- He is a talented singer and can play the piano, keyboards, drums, and Percussion.
- Bary is skilled in breakdancing.
- He loves skateboarding and Diving.
- He has accounts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!