Larissa Wohl is a talented American journalist who serves as a pet rescue expert on Hallmark Channel's popular morning talk show Home and Family. For her hard work and efforts, she has been recognized for Daytime Emmy Award on many occasions. Previously, she worked as a journalist for Fox 5, KGTV, ABC affiliate, and NBC affiliate news channel.
Is Larissa Wohl Married? What Is Her Relationship Status?
Larissa Wohl is involved in a romantic relationship at the moment. She is involved with Daniel Agee in a relationship. Daniel Agee is a Producer/Writer. She does not stop posting pictures of them on Instagram. However, she didn't reveal a lot of information about her romantic involvement.
The couple appears to enjoy being together. They are planning to get married in the future. It looks like the award-winning journalist prefers to live a private life and seeing her life, it is not hard to guess that she is enjoying her life in the best way she can.
Like many other journalists, Wohl usually has her hands full of her work, but during her off days, she hangs around with her close ones. She seems to have a close relationship with her dad who often appears on her Instagram.
Home and Family And Animal Lover
If you have been watching her show for a while, then it is clear that Larissa is in love with animals, especially dogs. On "Home and Family," she has helped expand Hallmark's "Adoption Ever After" initiative. The show has encouraged many people to pet animals, and to this day, the adoption of over 550 animals from various shelters, foster care, and other centers has been made, and the number is growing each day.
Larissa believes everyone can make a difference by adopting pet animals fostering, volunteering to such projects or donating to such programs. Her love for animals and the work she is doing for them is an inspiration for many around the world. Julie Pace is a famous journalist.
Larissa Wohl's Net Worth
The veteran show host has a net worth of $2 million from her career in the journalism field. In contrast, veteran American journalist Eric Schlosser holds a net worth of $9 million.
Check out the clip of Larissa Wohl's show "Pet Adoption: PawWorks Puppies"!
Among the list of career accomplishments, without the shadow of a doubt, the California native's most recognized work has to be in "Home and Family." The host of the show is Debbie Matenopoulos and Cameron Mathison.
Besides "Home and Family," she previously worked in reputed news channels such as ABC affiliate, NBC affiliate, KGTV, and Fox 5. She surely made a hefty amount from her work in those companies.
Quick Facts: Larissa Wohl
- Larissa Wohl was born and raised in Calabasas, California.
- She attended Calabasas High School and later went to San Francisco State University to pursue higher education.
- Her first work was as a morning traffic anchor and live field reporter also worked for the NBC affiliate in Tucson, Arizona.
- The 1.60 meters tall lady has also anchored and produced for the ABC affiliate in Bakersfield.
- She went on to work as a freelance reporter and weather anchor for Fox 5.
- For her works, she has been nominated Daytime Emmy Awards three times.
- Initially, Larissa worked as a producer in "Home and Family."
- She served as the host of the recently concluded Hallmark's 2020 American Rescue Dog Show which lasted from February 16-17.
Keep visiting Married Wiki for more celebrity Biography and News!!