Lauren Ambrose is a stage, film and television actress. She is known for portraying in Six Feet Under, as Claire Fisher for which she won 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards and in Torchwood: Miracle Day, as Jilly Kitzinger. She was born to Frank D'Ambruoso, a caterer and Anne, an interior designer. She has German, Irish, Italian and English ancestry. At the Boston University Tanglewood Institute, she studied voice and opera.
Lauren Ambrose Personal Life
Lauren Ambrose, 41, is a married woman. Among many other blissfully wed couple Ambrose and her partner falls under the list of them. Let's dive deep in to know her relationship status...
Current Relationship Status
Lauren Ambrose has been enjoying her marital relationship with husband Sam Handel since 2001. Ambrose and Handel are blessed with two kids : a son and a daughter.
There is no signs of divorce as they are compatible and happy with each other's presence. Her husband is a professional photographer. As of 2019, the family of four lives in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
How Much Is Lauren Ambrose's Net Worth?
An American actress and singer, Lauren Ambrose has an estimated net worth of $10 million. The average salary of an actress in U.S. is somewhere between $49.707-$55.594 per hour.
Lauren appeared in a number of movies and television series to this date. Some of his acting credits include The X-Files, The Interestings, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Law & Order.
Interesting Facts of Lauren Ambrose
- Lauren is a classically trained Opera Singer.
- Lauren Ambrose sang at the weddings and funerals while she was a kid.'
- Lauren Ambrose resides in Manhattan, New York City with husband Sam.
- Lauren has a keen interest on playong piano.
- Lauren Ambrose is of Irish, English, German and Italian descent.
- Lauren did her own singing in Psycho Beach Party in 2000.
- Ambrose starred with Paul Rudd on two films: Diggers and Wanderlust.
Keep coming back to Marriedwiki.com for more biographies.
Lauren Ambrose Affairs
First Affair with Sam Handel
Lauren Ambrose is married to boyfriend Sam Handel since 2001. The duo is blessed with two kids a son and a daughter.