Leah Kreitz is a American actress who is working in Hollywood and theatre for more than a decade. However, she is gaining recognition only in 2020 with the Netflix series 'Dash & Lily.'
Leah Kreitz Is Married! Learn about Her Husband
American actress Leah Kreitz is happily married to Gabe Quiroga, who is a visual artist and illustrator. The pair tied the Knot on July 18, 2019, in Las Vegas.
The wedding was a intimate affair that was attended by close friends and family. Furthermore, for the ceremony, the bride and groom and the whole guests were casually dressed. Kreitz wore a white maxi dress with blue floral prints, and the groom, Quiroga, wore a white shirt with butterfly print and jeans shorts.
Kreitz and her husband were planning for a wedding reception on their first anniversary. However, it was canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic. Nonetheless, some friends threw a suprise party for them while maintaining all the rules of social distancing.
As of now, the actress and her spouse do not have any children. The pair currently lives in Brooklyn with their cat Cecilia.
Leah Kreitz Is A Actress and Producer; Learn Her Net Worth
Leah Kreitz is active in the entertainment industry for more than fifteen years. In her long career, she has been part of many movies and television shows. Also, she has been a Resident Artist with the New Light Theater Project for a long time.
Despite the vast experience and many credits, Sadly, Kreitz, as of now, has not been successful in being a household name. However, it looks like it is going to change very soon.
In October 2020, she will be seen in Aryn's role in Netflix's series Dash & Lily. With Netflix's global reach, it is very likely Kreitz will finally get the recognition she deserves.
In addition to acting, she is a co-founder of a production company named Hapa Media. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is around $500,000.
Quick Facts: Leah Kreitz
- Leah was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- She celebrates her birthday on August 5. Currently, she is 31-years-of age.
- She has a identical twin sister named Dana Kreitz.
- She is the oldest of five children.
- Kreitz graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Stage & Screen Acting.
- She enjoys reading, doing yoga, snowboarding, swing dancing, and hiking in her free time.
- She has Filipino ancestry.
- Kreitz is a certified yoga instructor. She did her training in Rishikesh, India.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!