Lino Facioli is one of the famous Brazilian-British actors praised and loved in Hollywood thanks to his acting skills & stunning looks. He gained worldwide recognition for starring in the Game of Throne & Netflix series Sex Education.
Is Lino Facioli Dating Anyone?
With no news or rumors of his link-up with anyone, Lino Facioli is likely single right now. Lino remains quiet on that aspect of his life. Even if the handsome lad might be in a romantic relationship, it seems like he's not ready to spill the bean yet.
Additionally, ladies are smitten by the Game of Thrones actor's charisma & unique personality. Still, the actor is never spotted with any girl in the events out of the reel life. It appears his primary focus remains on his career rather than on romance and love.
The dashing celeb is occupied with his works most of the time but spends his spare time with his close ones & family. Besides his job, Lino is also interested in photography & traveling in different countries like Bhutan, Nepal, and many more. GOT star also refrains himself from posting any activities of his love life on social media.
What's the Net Worth of Lino Facioli?
Lino Facioli is a British-Brazilian actor who showed an interest in an acting career at age seven. Then in 2010, he started his career with an appearance in short television series. From his career as an actor, the star accumulated a net worth of no less than $500,000.
Here's the video of Liino Facioliht starred Netflix series 'Sex Education.
Likewise, the first professional work of Lino was in the British short movie' Awfully Deep' in 2010. Then, Facioli became a cast of Get Him to the Greek, acting as the son of Russel Brand and as the weird kid for Game of Thrones.
In the same way, in 2014, alongside the Brazilian actors Regiabe Alves, Mateus Solano & Laura Neiva, Facioli appeared in the Brazilian film O Menino no Espelho as Fernando. Facioli plays Dex Thompson in Netflix Drama Series Sex Education.
Quick Facts - Lino Facioli
- Lino Facioli is an American citizen.
- Lino is of Austrian, Italian, Portuguese, and German descent.
- He is active on Instagram with 97.6k followers as of September 2021.
- Lino is originally from Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Lino studied at Kingsdale Foundation School.
- His maternal grandfather is Robert Schmidek.
- She was born to her mother Claudia Schmidek & father Cako Facioli.
- He moved to London with his family at the age of four.
- The actor enjoys playing with his dog, hiking, running, and other fun activities during his free time.