Lisa Blount was an actress and producer who was best known for portraying 'Lynette Pomeroy' in 'An Officer and a Gentleman.'
Lisa Blount Died At The Age of 53; Learn The Cause
Lisa Blount was found dead on October 27, 2010, at her home in Little Rock, Arkansas, by her mother, Louise Blount. She came to check on her after not being able to reach her for the past two days.
The Pulaski County Coroner did not release an official cause of death but mentioned that there are no signs of foul play. Blount's mother, however, later revealed to a news agency that the former actress suffered from Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP). She suspects complications from the condition may have caused the death of her daughter.
Lisa Blount Was the Wife of Actor Ray McKinnon
Lisa Blount, at the time of death, was married to actor Ray McKinnon. The couple tied the Knot in 1998 and were together ever since.
Before McKinnon, Blount was married to Christopher Tufty. The Arkansas-born actress did not have any children from both marriages.
Lisa Blount Was An Actress and Producer; Know Her Net Worth
Lisa Blount started working as an actress when she was a teenager and continued till her last days. In her lifetime, she was part of over four dozens projects, including Profit, An Officer and A Gentleman and Prince of Darkness.
Blount, later in collaboration with her husband, Ray Mckinnon and Walton Goggins, founded a production company named Ginny Mule Pictures. Through the company, she wanted to make authentic southern movies.
Lisa Blount's net worth is not public. However, given her body of work, it is definitely estimated to be around six -digits.
Quick Facts: Lisa Blount
- Lisa was born on July 1, 1957, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and grew up in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
- Her father's name is Glen Blount, and her mother's name is Louise Blount.
- She grew up with a brother named Greg Blount.
- Blount is an alumnus of Jacksonville High School.
- She attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and Valdosta State University in Georgia but completed her degree finally from San Francisco State University (SFSU) in 1986.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!