Lisa Kleinman is an American actress, producer, and comedian best known for her roles in Conste2tion, The Cicada Hunk, and New York Lately. As a comedian, she is famous for are UCB Comedy Originals, Above Average Present, CollegeHumor Originals. At present, she is serving as the Director of Developmental for Comedy Central Digital.
Lisa Kleinman's Married For Years; Who's Her Husband?
Lisa Kleinman is living a happily married life with her husband, Casey Jost. Like herself, her spouse Casey is an actor, writer, musician, and producer best known for his work in the reality comedy show "Impractical Jokers."
The duo first met in 2008 and got to know one another. A year later, they began dating, and a few years later, the lovers began living together.
On June 21, 2014, the celebrity couple got hitched and united in wedlock in the presence of their family and friends. Reverend Michael Cox officiated the wedding ceremony conducted at The Liberty Warehouse in New York.
SOURCE: Casey Jost's Instagram (@caseyjost)
From that day onward, Lisa and Casey have been living as husband and wife, and to this day, there have been no rumors of separation or disputes in their marriage. The female comedian is yet to have a child with her partner.
SOURCE: Lisa Kleinman's Instagram (@lisakleinman)
The pair are travel lovers, and whenever free from their works, they pack their bags and explore places. Kleinman shares the travel pictures on her respective Instagram account.
Lisa Kleinman's Net Worth And Career
Lisa Kleinman has a net worth of $500,000 from her career as an entertainer. A typical actor in the US earns $58,017, a television producer $71,1153, whereas a stand-up comedian makes between $16-74,000 in a year.
The lady has been a professional actor, producer, and comedian for more than a decade. Moreover, she has appeared in popular American shows such as "UCB Comedy Originals," "Above Average Presents," and "CollegeHumor Originals." Therefore, she should receive a handsome paycheck for her works.
At present, Kleinman is seeing as director of development for Comedy Central Digital. Currently, she and her companion Casey owns an apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, where they reside.
Quick Facts: Lisa Kleinman
- Lisa Kleinman was born and grew up in Livingston, New Jersey, United States.
- Her father is Ira Kleinman and mother is Jean Kleinmean.
- She has a sister, Lindsay Kleinman.
- Kleinman studied at Pingry School, Bernards, New Jersey.
- She attended Boston University, where she obtained her Bachelor's of arts degree in theatre arts.
- Lisa was also a freelance writer and actor with The Fabulist, a cable television show based in Manhattan.
- She made her acting debut in the movie "New York Lately" in 2009.
- The lady was a regular performer at The UCB Theatre.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog, Granny.