Malaysian actress and singer, Liyana Jasmay is a quite popular face in Asia and all thanks to her captivating looks and brilliant performance in the movies. She is equally popular on Instagram where she garnered a million followers.
Is Liyana Jasmay Married? Get All The Details About Her Personal Life
Liyana Jasmay is happily married to her longtime boyfriend turned husband, Fathuddin Mazlan who is a Malaysian businessman. The duo exchanged a vow on February 2, 2013, in an intimate yet lavishing ceremony.
In addition, the couple is proud parents of two daughters; Sofia Arissa, born in May 2014, and Selena, born in January 2016. Moreover, she often said in her interview, how her daughters changed her life positively.
Unlike other Malaysian actresses, Jasmay is quite open up about her personal life to fans and frequently shares family pictures on her Instagram. She loves traveling and exploring new places.
Also, see; Lisa Bonet
The actress also served as the Ambassador for ASAP Smoke-Free Lifestyle Campaign since 2011.
What is Liyana Jasmay Net worth? Know About Her Salary and Earnings
Liyana Jasmay is one of the popular Malaysian actresses and in Malaysia, actresses are paid normally between $24,541 (RM100,091) and $42,789 (RM174,514) as per their experiences and popularity. Her net worth might be somewhere $200 thousand ballparks.
Jasmay is also known for her singing ability, and on an average, she makes around $38,400 from her singing career. She also generates a good bulk of sum from her singing concerts and tours.
Don't Miss; Aubrey Peeples
Additionally, she earns a good fortune from her brand endorsements. In 2009, she was signed for the Malaysian Ambassador for Maybelline for 3 years. Further, she is quite popular on Instagram with 1.1 million followers and she made $2,714.25-$4,523.75 per promotional post.
Liyana Jasmay; Quick Facts
- Liyana Jasmay was born on March 28, 1988, in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
- She is the daughter of Jasmay Md. Shah and Habibah Simpon.
- Her birth sign is Aries.
- Studied at New York Film Academy for 6 months.
- Jasmay started her professional acting and musical journey in 1997.
- Some of her popular TV drama includes Dendam Terlerai, Balqis, Orang Kasar, Cinta Sempadan, Najwa,and Cinta Si Rempit.
- In 2009, the actress won Best Actress Award in Malaysian Film Festival for her role in Papadom and KAMI.
- She has black hair and a black eye.