For more than a decade now, anchor and reporter, Meagan Fitzgerald, has been tireless serving in the journalism field. Her hardwork and commitment towards her profession is what makes viewers genuinely appreciate her work. Currently, she works for the news channel NBC Washington whereas previously, she worked in KUSA-TV and KTVE/KARD-TV.
NBC 4 Washington Anchor Meagan Fitzgerald Is Lesbian? Is She In Relationship?
The New4 anchor is openly lesbian and is engaged with her fiancee Kelly Heath.
The duo exchanged rings in June 2019. During the June 4th morning special, she took a moment and shared the personal news with the viewers.
"I’m excited to share with you some news. I’m engaged!"
The lady also revealed that the two went to Barcelona on 14th Street, Washington, for dinner. The news channel also showed a photo of Megan with the engagement ring alongside her partner.
One of her colleagues, Adam Tuss, present alongside her congratulated her and humorously said to her, "we can't wait for the wedding." In a quick response, smiling, Fitzgerald responded by saying, "that's right, stay tuned!"
As of this writing, the couple is relishing their time together and appears happy in each other's company. There seem to be no rumors of separation in their relationship which is a positive sign for the things to come. The female reporter regularly shares pictures with her sweetheart on social media.
Hopefully, viewers will get to hear about the duo's wedding soon!
From her career as a news reporter and anchor, the New Jersey native has a net worth of $200,000. In contrast, reporter Christina Pascucci holds a net worth of around $400,000.
In her continuos decade long career in the journalism field, the lady has worked with many news channels. She has worked in news channels like KTVE/KARD-TV, KUSA-TV, and NBC Washington.
Working as a news reporter and anchor for many years in the field, she is sure to earn a hefty payroll from her work.
Quick Facts: Meagan Fitzgerald
- Meagan Fitzgerald was born in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.
- She studied at Howard University where she obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast journalism.
- While attending Howard University, she was an intern in News4's Consumer Unit.
- She played lacrosse for Howard University's Division 1 program.
- The reporter also served as the head coach for the women's lacrosse team at the University of San Diego.
- In November 2008, she began working as an anchor and reporter for news channel KTVE/KARD-TV.
- Three years later, she joined KUSA-TV in January 2012, where she served as a news reporter and fill-in anchor for three years and three months.
- In May 2019, she joined NBC Washington.
- Since 2019, she is working as a co-anchor for Sunday NEWS4 Today.
- She a Rotarian and a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority and the National Association of Black Journalists.
Meagan Fitzgerald Affairs
First Affair with Kelly Heath
NBC4â€™s reporter Meagan Fitzgerald is in an engaged relationship with her fiancee Kelly Heath. The duo exchanged the rings in June 2019.