Mia Noel is a professional dancer, choreographer, and economist who hails from western South American country, Peru. At present, she is one of the members of the former world salsa sub-champion dancing women group 'Latin Ladies.'
Is Mia Noel's Married? Who Is Her Partner?
The female dancer is in matrimony with her husband, Michael Grijalva. Like herself, her spouse is also a professional dancer and a member of the "Ying Yang Crew."
Mia and Michael are proud parents of a child. The dancing couple welcomed their daughter Maia Grijalva on January 26, 2018.
Mia puts her family above anything else and prefers spending most of her time with them. The love between the female dancer and her family can make anyone feel jealous. Let's hope it remains the same in the future as well.
Despite all the circumstances, the lady's love for dancing is admirable, and she still dances and even participates in the competition, along with conscientiously performing the mother's role.
The lovely family of three lives a happy life in their homeland, Lima, Peru.
The Talented Dancer's Net Worth
The Peruvian lady holds a net worth of $100,000 from her career as a dancer, choreographer, and economist. In contrast, American-Peruvian actress and dancer Q'orianka Kilcher boasts a net worth of $800,000.
Check out the clip of Mia Noel showing her dance moves!
The lady is a member of the women's dance company Cultural Association D1 situated in Malecon Grau, Peru. D1 works to empower women through dancing arts and teaches people salsa, bachata, and other dances.
Quick Facts: Mia Noel
- Mia Noel was born in 1991 in Lima, Peru.
- She joined the Peruvian dancer, and choreographer Vania Masias Malaga founded Cultural Association D1 in 2006.
- In 2014, she, along with a group of D1 women, formed a dancing group, "Latin Ladies."
- Latin Ladies excels in salsa and bachata style dance.
- Latin Ladies have been world salsa sub-champions in the "Ladies Team" category in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Recently, the group also competed in the World Latin Dance Cup.
- Mia is an economist at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
- She loves going on beaches.
- Mia often visits the United States for vacation and works.
- The 28-year-old has a Youtube channel where she occasionally uploads her dance videos.