Michelle Lopata is the definition of talent and hard work. The 32-year-old started her career at Newsmax Media as an Editorial Assistant but in few years she has proven her competency and now serves as the Lead producer at the organization.
Michelle Lopata's Wiki-Bio; Age, Birthday, Parents, Dating Life
Newsmax Media Lead Producer Michelle Lopata was born on December 17, 1988, and as of the writing of this article is 32-year-of age. She was raised in New York by her father, Ira Lopata, and her mother, Vivian Amato-Lopata. Sadly, her father is no longer in this world.
As for Lopata's relationship status, it is still a mystery. The Marymount Manhattan College alumnus, despite being active on social media, does not provide any hint on her dating life. Because of her secretive nature, it is hard to say whether she is single or dating.
Michelle Lopata is a Producer at Newsmax; What is her Net Worth?
Michelle Lopata joined Newsmax in 2011 as an Editorial Assistant. After nearly two years, she was promoted to Head Transcriber, and two years later, she started working as a producer.
As of now, she has served as a producer for various shows, including The Daily Wrap and The Tucker Report. Currently, she is working as a Lead producer for Newsmax Now.
Before Newsmax, she has mostly worked only as an intern in various organizations, including that for The Trump Organization in 2008. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $200,000.
Quick Facts: Michelle Lopata
- Michelle is an alumnus of The Benjamin School.
- She joined the University of Tampa in 2006 but a year later transferred to Marymount Manhattan College.
- She graduated from Marymount Manhattan College in 2010 with a B.A. degree in Communication Arts.
- Lopata completed a Master's Degree in Writing from Nova Southeastern University in 2013.
- She is a member of the organizations' Sigma Tau Delta and Lambda Pi Eta.
- Michelle's Instagram account is kept private mode.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!