Miri Marshall is passionate about the weather and loves forecasting storms. She currently works as a Meteorologist at WUSA9.
Miri Marshall Has A Son
Miri Marshall gave birth to her only child, a son named Derrick, in 2016 in Baltimore. The reporter is sensitive about her child's privacy and hardly shares pictures of him on social media.
Furthermore, as of now, Marshall has not even revealed the baby daddy of her son to the public. Not only that, but her current relationship status is also a mystery. It is not clear if she is single or dating, or married.
Miri Marshall is a Meteorologist at WUSA9; Learn her Salary and Net Worth
Miri Marshall joined the WUSA9's weather team in September 2017. She forecasts the weather on Wake Up Washington, each weekday morning from 4:30 am to 7 am.
Before WUSA, the LSU alum covered weather for WBAL-TV in Baltimore, KCEN in Waco, TX, and KFOX TV in El Paso, TX. However, her first job on television was not weather-related. She started her career as a desk assistant, assignment editor, and field producer at ABC News in Los Angeles.
On average, a broadcast meteorologist in Washington, DC, earns $57,944 a year. Since Marshall is an experienced journalist, hence it is likely she is earning more than the average. Besides reporting on the weather, she has taught journalism and weather literacy courses at Morgan State University. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $300,000.
Quick Facts: Miri Marshall
- Marshall graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree in journalism.
- She studied meteorology at Mississippi State University.
- She is from New Orleans and is a fan of the NFL team New Orleans Saints.
- In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, baking from scratch, eating fancy food, and football.
- Marshall celebrates her birthday on the 6th of June.
- She is named after a Star Trek character.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!