Those who aim to become a journalist in life need to keep in mind that this profession takes a great deal of sacrifice, time, and of course hardwork. That is why there are few who dare dream of choosing this field and if you want to be someone like Nicole Oliverio who has been diligently doing her works for many years it certainly takes alot more. The lady has been contributing to this area for over a decade having worked in WCAX-TV, WINK-TV, WHDH-TV, and WMDN-TV.
Is Nicole Oliverio Married? How Is Her Life Going On?
As one of the viewers' favorite journalists, many people want to know personal detials about Nicole. To start it off, she is a married person and in matrimony with her husband for many years.
The female reporter shares two adorable children; a daughter and a son with her spouse. The family looks well-bonded and is living a pleasant life in South Shore, Massachusetts.
Due to her line of job, the lady seems to be busy with her works most of the week. During her off-days and weekends, however, the lady gets the much needed time that she spends with her kids, partner, and close ones.
As a media personality, she is an active user of social media but the long-time anchor tries to maintain professionalism on her works by sharing only about her works on her social media.
Salary And Net Worth
From her sixteen years on active involvement in the reporting field, Nicole holds a net worth of $300,000. In comparison, another American reporter Zora Asberry holds a net worth of $400,000.
Check out the clip of Nicole Oliverio presenting her work!
As per the report, the average payroll of a reporter at WFXT Boston 25 News in the Greater Boston Area is $58,800 per year. In contrast, the typical earning of a reporter in the US as a whole is $45,845 annually. Having worked years in the various broadcasting network, Oliverio is sure to draw in a reasonable sum of bucks.
Quick Facts: Nicole Oliverio
- Nicole Oliverio grew up in Braintree, Massachusetts.
- She studied at Boston College where she studied Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Political Science.
- Her first reporting work was at WMDN-TV where she worked in 2003.
- She worked as an anchor and reporter on WHDH-TV for eleven years from October 2007 to January 2019.
- Since January 2019, she has been serving in WFXT Boston 25 News.
- At Boston 25 News, she co-anchors at 6:00, 10:00 and 11:00 p.m News with her colleague Chris Flanagan.
- Nicole also spent four years working as an editorial assistant at the Boston Herald Sports Department.
- For her works, she received the Boston/New England Emmy Awards.
- Oliverio is also the Troop Leader of the Girl Scouts of th USA.
- She also has worked with Makes-A-Wish foundation as a volunteer.
Visit us at Married Wiki for more celebrity-related content!!!