Nora Hart is an American news personality who currently works at FOX 12 as a news anchor. She previously worked at KRBC-TV, Texas.
Nora Hart is Married; Learn about her Husband and Children
Nora Hart is happily married to a guy named Derich, who is a nutritionist by profession. The pair likes to keep their married life away from public scrutiny; hence Hart hardly shares pictures of herself and her husband on social media sites.
Thankfully Hart and her husband have been open about sharing pictures of their baby on social media sites. Well, Hart and Derich welcomed their first child, a son named Henry, in early 2020.
Nora Hart Works at FOX 12 Oregon; Learn about Her Net Worth
Nora Hart joined FOX 12 in 2014 as a reporter and covered the weather forecast. She is currently a weeknight anchor and delivers the 6 O'Clock News on Fox 12 and the 8 & 9 O'Clock News on Fox 12 Plus. Before FOX 12, She worked at KRBC-TV as an anchor, reporter, and producer.
On average, a news reporter in Portland earns $44,200. However, given Hart's years of experience and education, there is no doubt she is earning more than the average. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $200,000.
Quick Facts: Nora Hart
- Nora Hart was born and raised in Beavercreek, Oregon.
- She earned her bachelor's degree from the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon.
- Harn received her master's degree in Business Management and Organization Leadership from Warner Pacific College.
- Her dog is named after her favorite singer Celine Dion.
- She enjoys thrift shopping, DIY home renovation projects, Hallmark Channel movies, and traveling in her free time.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!