Like many celebrity Kids, Otis Sudeikis is gaining media attention even before his birth because of his famous parents. Learn about his parents and other aspects of his life in the article below:
Otis Sudeikis is Son of Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis
Sudeikis and the House actress parted ways in November 2020 after nine years of relationship. It is reported that Otis's parents separated on amicable terms and are currently co-parenting. The family of four can be often seen hanging together.
Also, Otis and his sister, Daisy Sudeikis, are being raised by their parents without any gender norms. As a result, Otis is seen flaunting long hair.
Otis Sudeikis's Net Worth
Otis is currently six years old and does not have any individual income and Net Worth. However, thanks to his parents' wealth, he is living a comfortable life.
His father, Jason Sudeikis, is an actor and comedian who is known for his work in projects such as Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers. Similarly, his mother, Olivia Wilde, is an actress and director with credits in projects such as House and The Lazarus Effect. Both of them have Net Worth in millions.
Quick Facts: Otis Sudeikis
- Otis's maternal grandparents Leslie Cockburn and Claud Cockburn, are journalists.
- He is distantly related to historical figures George Cockburn, Henry Cockburn, and Lord Cockburn.
- Otis has American, Irish, Scottish, Lithuanian, and German ancestry.
- His paternal grandparents are Dan Sudeikis and Kathryn Sudeikis. Both worked in the travel sector.
- From his father's side, he is related to actor George Wendt and photographer Tom Howard.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!