American television host-entrepreneur, Paige Hemmis is known for showcasing her acting skills in the American television series named 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.' She is also famous for her works in the organizations like 'Habitat for Humanity,' 'Starkey Hearing Foundation,' and 'Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance.'
Paige Hemmis' Personal Life; Know About her Husband
Paige Hemmis is married to the famous singer in the pop-opera group ARIA named Jason Short. The duo shared the wedding vows on June of 2015 in a prime-time television special on Hallmark Channel.
The duo is happily married and is successfully celebrating their four years of the marital relationship as of 2019. Here take a look at the post-Paige shared on her anniversary in June of 2019 wishing her soul mate,
View this post on Instagram
Page was previously married to Russ Hemmis. As the pair was private about their relationship, they haven't disclosed about their wedding date. Besides, they were together for a couple of years until in 2005 when they divorced regarding their issues.
Hemmis is currently passing her days with the love of her life and shares a strong bond with him. Further, the relationship between them seems fluid, as there is no sign of divorce between them. Additionally, Paige used to suffer from severe depression for which she went to do treatment in 2004.
What is the Net Worth of Paige Hemmis? Know About Her Earnings, Salary
Paige Hemmis' net worth lies somewhere between $100,000-$500,000. She gathered that fortune with her career as a television host and entrepreneur. In addition, the average salary of a television host varies from $21,000-$312,000 per year.
View this post on Instagram
Paige further started her career in the real estate and wedding planning businesses. She founded a void in the marketplace with women's tools and products named Tuff Chix, Inc. She also worked with an international, non-profit organization called Habitat for Humanity and even with the Starkey Hearing Foundation. Besides, she also served as the celebrity spokesperson for the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance.
Hemmis, then, started working in the television shows, where she first appeared on the episode of television program named Monster House. After that, she also appeared in the television series like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and The Superstars. The shows stars actors like Ty Pennington, Leigh Anne Tuohy, and Jillian Harris.
Hemmis is also an author who published her only book named The Tuff Chix Guide to Easy Home Improvement in December of 2006. Following that, the book is found at a price of $1.12 for its paperback version.
Quick Facts of Paige Hemmis
- Paige Hemmis was born on 17 March 1972 (age- 47 years as of 2019) in Wisconsin, the United States as Paige Kristina Huff.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to the Pisces star sign.
- She first studied at the St. John Eudes School and later attended Chaminade College Preparatory in South California.
- Hemmis graduated with a degree in B.A in Psychology and Theology from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1994.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance honored Paige with the 2009 Rebecca Lynn Cutler Legacy of Life Award.
- She is active on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, where she gathered over 16.4k+ followers, 38.7k+ followers, and 16.7k+ followers, respectively.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m) with a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more celebrity biographies and news.