Preetha Jobrani is an Indian American corporate attorney and a business consultant. She came to the limelight because of her husband Maz Jobrani, a renowned comedian and actor who's been a part of the comedy group Axis of Evil.
Preetha Jobrani Married to Husband For Years
Preetha Jobrani is a married woman. She blissfully tied a knot with an Indian-American actor and comedian in 2004. After dating for several years, the lovebirds took their romance to the next level.
Three years later, the pair became parents to two beautiful children, Mila Jobrani and Preetha Jobrani. Jobranis's kids are twelve to fourteen years old. Both Maz and Preetha, despite being public figures, have maintained privacy.
In a way to keep her family away from controversy, Maz denies uploading pictures of his kids and wife on his social media handle. Neither of the duos has provided any details of their wedding nor their children.
Preetha Jobrani Net Worth Collection
Preetha Jobrani has an estimated $500,000 from her career. Mrs. Jobrani currently serves as a corporate attorney and business consultant. The national business consultant in the United States receives a paycheck of $79,858 annually. For being the corporate attorney, Preetha makes somewhere around $147,054 per year.
The celebrity wife previously worked as a senior vice president at a real estate firm called Ethika Investments. She worked there for a year, from October 2010 to September 2011.
Preetha Jobrani Quick facts
- Preetha Jobrani spent her childhood in the Southern Asian part of India.
- She was raised in a Muslim community by working-class parents.
- She studied at the Hilton Worldwide Group in Beverly Hills as a franchise counsel.
- Preetha has an hourglass-shaped body measured in 34-25-35 inches.
- She holds Indian citizenship and belongs to Asian ethnic background.
- Preetha is an introverted personality.
Stay tuned to Marriedwiki for more exciting biographies.