Rhonda Dent is a Canadian actress who is known for her work in the TV series 'Van Helsing' and '37-Teen'. She has also done a number of Hallmark movies.
Rhonda Dent is Married and Shares A Daughter With Her Husband
Actress Rhonda Dent is happily married to a businessman named John Darch. The couple started dating in 2008 and tied the Knot in July 2014. The wedding was an intimate affair and was held on the lawn of Cammidge House in Boundary Bay Park, Vancouver.
Over time, Dent and her husband expanded their family with the addition of their daughter, Poppy Darch. She was born in 2017 and as of the writing of this article is three-years-old.
Rhonda Dent's Movies & TV Shows and Net Worth
Rhonda Dent knew she wanted to be an actress from a young age. Hence she actively participated in school plays while growing up. However, she got an agent only at the age of eighteen and debuted when she was 20-years-old.
Her first role was in the TV series Breaker High. Since then, she has worked on over three dozen projects, including many Hallmark movies such as Yes, I Do, and Memories of Christmas.
In addition to being a talented actress, Dent is also an professional photographer and earns a good amount from that profession. Also, she owns a production company as well. Her Net Worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $700,000.
Quick Facts: Rhonda Dent
- Rhonda Dent was born on August 18, 1978 and as of the writing of this article is 42-years-old.
- Her birthplace is Langley, British Columbia but currently lives in Vancouver.
- Her father, Ronald Dent, was a lawyer and a World War Two veteran. He died of a brain tumor when Rhonda was 17-years-old.
- Her mother, Anna Dent, was a nurse.
- She is the seventh of eight children from her father.
- Dent studied at the University College of the Fraser Valley in Chilliwack.
- She trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art(LAMDA).
- She is an alumnus of Meisner technique at Playhouse West.
- In her free time, she loves swimming and doing yoga.
- Her height is 5 feet 9 inches.
- She is an avid traveler, and her favorite places are Tanzania, Africa, and Cuba.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!