Rocsi Diaz is an Emmy-winning television show host best known for her appearance in 106 & Park, Cannonball, and Entertainment Tonight. Learn about Diaz's lifestyle and personal life rather than her career.
Who is Rocsi Diaz Currently Dating?
The gorgeous TV host Rocsi Diaz is possibly single, as of now. Currently, Diaz is more focused on her television career rather than involving in relationships.
Previously, Diaz dated a man named Joe Thomas in the 2010s. Rocsi and Joe were spotted enjoying quality time together in Bora Bora!. The two were first photographed together in July 2015 on a Melrose shopping trip.
The duo who was on vacation in 2016 in the Pacific also uploaded a series of photos from the trip. As per Diaz's Instagram account, the Alter Ego star spent five weeks in the Bora Bora.
Likewise in 2013, Diaz was romantically linked to the 7 foot 1 baller Eddie Murphy. Followed by break up with Murphy, Diaz had an affair with Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq and Rocsi were seen canoodling in New Orleans before the big match.
Before Shaq, Joe and Eddie. Rocsi also dated Josh Howard and Tyrese Gibson from 2003 to 2006. After the breakup, she moved on with Michael Misick. Rocsi dated Misick in 2008 for a year.
What is Rocsi Diaz Net Worth?
Rocsi Diaz has summoned an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. The Tegucigalpa native bagged a huge amount from decade long career as a television personality and TV show host.
Rocsi started her career as a host at the city's premier urban radio station in Dallas, Texas. She also became a DJ at Boston's 97.7 and later moved to Chicago. Not to mention, Diaz even served as a midday hour DJ at Power 92 WPWX-FM, also known as The Midday Miami.
When it comes to TV shows, Diaz competed on MTV's Fear in 2000. On July 6, 2006, Rocsi earned the title of BET's co-host 106 & Park opposite Terrence J. The show was a success and aired in more than 85 million homes in the U.S., Japan, U.K, Canada, Africa, and the Caribbean.
Furthermore, in November 2012, Rocis joined Entertainment Tonight as a regular correspondent and a weekend co-host. In June 2014, she garnered a Daytime Emmy for being part of the Outstanding Entertainment News Program.
In January 2015, Rocsi disclosed CCN's HLN had hired her as a CNN Contributor. During her tenure at CNN, Rocsi covered Hurricane Katrina in 2005. From 2021, Diaz has been working as the Fox Reality competition Alter Ego's host.
Rocsi Diaz - Quick Facts
- Rocsi Diaz attended West Jefferson High School and later graduated from Nicholls State Unversity.
- Rocsi became a vegetarian during high school and participated in a PETA ad campaign.
- Her real birth name is Raquel Roxanne Diaz.
- She grew up in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, United States.
- She holds Honduran and American nationality.
- She is the family friend of Michael Jordan.
- Rocsi has battled Anorexia in middle school and high school due to her passion for cheerleading.
- Rocsi Diaz belongs to Spanish ancestry.
- She was ranked 75 among the Hot 100 of the 2014 list.
- She joined the job of correspondent at Entertainment Tonight in January 2013.
Stay updated with MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.